What's new

SmokeMonster

Champion
Reaction score
I recently bought a Darksoft CPS2 multi-kit from someone who had received the kit with a couple of broken pins. Mitsu had offered to fix them for him a while ago, but the gentleman never got around to sending it in. When I emailed him about the kit, Mitsu immediately offered to fix the pins, for free. That was only like a week ago and he has already repaired the board and sent it back out to me today!

I've been following this project since almost day one, so I am obviously stoked about the kit, but I'm truly blown away by the great support that Mitsu and Darksoft have upheld both publicly and individually to their customers.

when jeremy does a job i must admit he is fast and efficiant

i had somethign done many moons ago and it was excellent service

and im in UK

the original shipping turnaround and return was less than a few weeks

when jeremy does a job i must admit he is fast and efficiant

i had somethign done many moons ago and it was excellent service

and im in UK

the original shipping turnaround and return was less than a few weeks
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Mitsu has continued to be a major help and I'm now convinced that the Darksoft-Walsdawg projects have the best support in existence.

Since I started this thread, Mitsurugi_w has performed the following work at no charge:
Replaced another broken pin
Sound Crackle Fix
And this week he updated my kit to the latest firmware.

I'm so appreciative of his help and really treasure my CPS2 setup far beyond anything else in my gaming collection. CPS2 deserves the very best and Mitsurugi_w and Darksoft bring it :love:

Last edited:
Mitsu is an A+ resource for those of us stateside. He continually minimizes his involvement with these projects, but he provides tech support and warranty work the likes of which you'd be hard pressed to find ANYWHERE else. I was in the first batch of CPS2 multis and he's cheerfully updated the firmware twice, added the stabilizing board, replaced a pin that broke off when it was returned, added the pin necessary for automatic rebooting, and added the sound fix board. I now have an absolutely perfect bit of kit, and cannot sing his praises enough.

Back