What's new
Mark your items as sold

Blue0524

Student
Reaction score
Alright guys. So I’m thinking I may want to trade my Aero City for a NetDimm set up. I’m really liking the streamlining I have going on with my fatties. I’ll be putting it into the JVS cab I’m getting so I won’t need an I/O board or an extra PSU. I am willing to ship but the buyer is responsible for the cost of shipping.

Attachments

• D2EC6B88-7C32-4DE8-9021-B43788A188AA.jpeg
    D2EC6B88-7C32-4DE8-9021-B43788A188AA.jpeg
    782.9 KB · Views: 106
Jesus, I didnt see this. I would have done this trade in a heartbeat. Set you up with a Naomi, netdimm, Rpi, complete, cleaned up/tested. ready to go. ;(

Last edited:
I actually ended up finding that exact set up for $350. I’m super stocked. Picking up my first JVS cab this weekend to put it in.

Attachments

• 4E60E16A-86B6-482A-ABE8-939A733415CF.jpeg
    4E60E16A-86B6-482A-ABE8-939A733415CF.jpeg
    704.1 KB · Views: 93
Nice, did you get that one from KC?

I both love/loath the idea of living in Cali because I would be getting cabs all the time but would end up with space/storage problem since I would just be trying to get every cab possible X/

Yes I got it from KC. First buy from him. Very nice guy. And yeah they pop up hear often but most of the time it’s the same stuff. If it’s cheap and different it’s typically gone instantly. Or it’s been hacked to all hell.

KC is good dude, but as with anything, nothing beats being there in person to pick out/go over the cab that you want to get. You can only see so much with pics and video.

Congrats on the cab!

I went and saw the new Net city in person before I paid for it.

KC is good dude, but as with anything, nothing beats being there in person to pick out/go over the cab that you want to get. You can only see so much with pics and video.

Congrats on the cab!
I’m looking for a Taito G-net board as well if you have one.

Back