What's new

chicgamer

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey, cool kids. I'm Nicole, and I've been mostly a console and PC gamer up until recently. I got my first consolized MVS a week ago, and now I'm hooked on the idea of bringing the arcade experience home. I actually think I've been hooked on the idea since I saw the arcade machines Ricky Schroeder's character had on Silver Spoons many, many years ago (in fact, I think the only thing I remember about that show was that he had arcade cabinets at home).

Anyway, now that I have a way to play Neo Geo games at home (aside from emulation), I'm looking to try out more games I haven't had the chance to experience before. I'll likely be buying a PGM and a supergun soon. After that, who knows? It probably will be dependent on my budget and the limited space I currently have to set up different boards.

If you're ever on AtariAge, you've probably seen me around. If not, you can find out more about me from my YouTube channel. I don't have a lot to contribute at the moment, as I'm just starting to expand into arcade gaming, but hopefully that changes in the future. :)

Welcome, Nicole! This is a fun place to hang out and learn how to get the best arcade experience at home. Only problem is how hard it is to keep your list of projects and wanted pcbs from growing out of hand. PGM would be a great next pickup in my view. Have fun!

Thanks! I already have the projects issue with consoles I'm working on (I have a few PCBs sitting on my kitchen table at this moment).

The PGM seems like a good choice for me, as I love beat-'em-ups. I'm looking forward to playing through the Knights of Valour and Oriental Legend games.

hehe ... we know : fun, then more fun, then one full size machine, then 2, then 3 and then you'll see walls as obstacles to bringing new machines in.

Welcome to the nice side of life !

I'm going to need a bigger boat ... er, house. ;)

If you’re interested in PGM, @GC8TECH is super knowledgeable and builds reproductions of the three Cave shooters.

Thanks! I've actually been checking out his YouTube videos, his new site, and his posts here. I've been lurking for the last week. ^^

Wellcome! I hope you find my new site and youtube helpfull. I have a Video on buying guide to the PGM. You may find that helpfull.

If you need something not on my new web page, Just let me know. Feedback is always welcome.

Tim.

Wellcome! I hope you find my new site and youtube helpfull. I have a Video on buying guide to the PGM. You may find that helpfull.

If you need something not on my new web page, Just let me know. Feedback is always welcome.

Tim.
Thanks, Tim! I've really enjoyed your content. I even watched the full recording of the stream you did with SmokeMonster.

I actually have a question, if you wouldn't mind giving your opinion. Do you think it's even worth trying to find a cart of Demon Front now? Have they become too hard to find and cost-prohibitive to buy? I've looked the past couple of weeks, and I haven't seen anyone selling one. I did see someone selling one of the Demon Front boards for around $220 plus shipping, but I really am not set up now to store arcade boards (which is why the MVS and PGM are great for me).

It is still possible to find Demon Front carts at a good price, There just isn't alot of them...

I am working on a Demon Front re production cart... but its not finished yet...

Tim.

Welcome chicgamer

If you looking in cheap mvs titles just message me ok

Thanks and enjoy the arcade hobby

Back