What's new

Hackcell

Professional
Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure if this trend is the right place to ask, but I’m buying a OK baby cab without control panel. Is it possible to get a repro control panel (the metalic part) for one of these?

Thanks?!

alberto1225

Professional
Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure if this trend is the right place to ask, but I’m buying a OK baby cab without control panel. Is it possible to get a repro control panel (the metalic part) for one of these?

Thanks?!
I will google it and see if I have get any information about this panel. PM you soon!

nem

Legendary
Reaction score
OK Baby control panel has a unique shape to it. I don't think it will fit any other panel.

WhiteCrow

Student
Reaction score
I would love a 6b blue panel for my Egret 29 as well. It's a very hard to find panel.

jimmyjames

Professional
Reaction score
would love an 8 button Namco Noir panel. 1p but if I have to have 2p. If your daring an extra button or 2 for each player for xbox and ps4 users would be nice.

vassilis

New User
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks?!
I will google it and see if I have get any information about this panel. PM you soon!
I am looking for OK Baby's control panel too. I do have the original if you need any pictures etc.
If you can make it, I will order one for sure and perhaps a second one.
Thanks in advance!