What's new
For Sale
I'd be interested in Strider 2 and the motherboard. Is there art included? If not then the price would need to be more around $350 for me. I can get the full kit for 41k jpy from tops currently

Already someone interested in Strider and mobo.
Remains available:
- Tetris The Grandmaster (JP): $550
- Street Fighter EX2 (JP): $200
- Street Fighter EX2+ (JP): $225
- Rival School (EU): $250
If everything gets a buyer, I will do the lot prices instead of the split prices.

Update.
I am leaving the scene, so I will clear stuff here.
There won't be price drops. If that doesn't sell, it either goes to storage until I die (and then, it will most likely be broken and threw away) or if I need the space, I will just break it and put it in the garbage. Yep, I am that disgusted by some people around.

I hope leaving the scene doesn't mean leaving the hobby. Sad to hear that it ended up that way for you.

I hope leaving the scene doesn't mean leaving the hobby. Sad to hear that it ended up that way for you.
Thank you for these kind words. :)
I leave the hobby for good.
I will still play arcade games, but on emulation (FPGA and baremetal MAME). The hardware side and all the evolution of what is now a market is not my cup of tea.
I would live it gladly if I had everything I wanted, but if I wanna complete the collection I really want (ie. games I will play regularly), I would have to deal with all that market, the drama and extending scamming that go with it, at prices I can't afford anyway.

Well the fpga scene is advancing so I completely understand.

I feel like I need to sell a liver or two to play the games I want to play :( And most likely the prices are not gonna keep up like this, so probably gonna loose a lot in the end :drowning:

Btw, I sent you a PM just for some more info. But I am not sure I am buying so please ignore if it is too much of a hassle.

And hope you still have fun playing the games without the drama :)

I will always have fun playing the games, that's for sure. :D

But that got to the point that even if I won the lottery, I wouldn't spend my money on that. I lived the golden age of arcade, I lived everything that had to be lived (from free play using a lighter to owning a cab at home with original boards with being bullied and money stolen in the middle; really everything) and I want to concentrate on playing the game without any worry or question.

Sega ST-V sold.
Regarding the Kyogo Flash Gal PCB, I can't really pin a price on it, so try to make an offer if you really want it.
Otherwise, I will frame it and keep it as a decorative artefact. :)

Hi, can you clarify if the Strider 2 sold with the motherboard (and post price if so) and if you have another motherboard or you just sold the S2 ROM PCB.

Thank you.

Hi,
It Strider 2 sold with the motherboard. Don't recall the price, though.
I have one last motherboard available (I had two at the beginning of my sale).
Hope it clarifies!

Wonderboy in Monsterland bootleg on sale until Sunday evening (my local time) : free shipping worldwide.
If not sold, board will go to the recycle center on Monday morning.
That sucks, but the whole world sucks and I am fed up about it and I don't know how long before I either find either some sunshine in it or just take a shortcut to the end; should be the later, I want everything to be cleared before. Thank you in advance for your kind understanding.

Back