What's new

TathanLIVE

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey folks!

My question is very simple. A friend of mine imported an All.net P-ras Multi Version 3 from Japan but during the shipping, his screen broke. From the outside the screens looks good, but when you turn it on, there are dead pixels everywhere and colours look really weird, even after connecting a computer that was supposed to be safe so the issue comes 100% from the screen.

I'd like to help him, but he said that he's a little bit scared about dismounting the screen. How difficult is it to remove the screen? Can any screen with the same dimensions fit in there with a custom mount (like people do with Vewlix and computer screens?).

If I remember well, that screen is supposed to be a touchscreen isn't it? Is that "sensibility" located on the bezel, or will he need to find another touchscreen? Thanks in advance for any help and excuse me if I might look a total noob, but I haver never seen that cab in real life (except once in Japan, but I only played one Puyo Puyo game ahah)

Hey folks!

My question is very simple. A friend of mine imported an All.net P-ras Multi Version 3 from Japan but during the shipping, his screen broke. From the outside the screens looks good, but when you turn it on, there are dead pixels everywhere and colours look really weird, even after connecting a computer that was supposed to be safe so the issue comes 100% from the screen.

I'd like to help him, but he said that he's a little bit scared about dismounting the screen. How difficult is it to remove the screen? Can any screen with the same dimensions fit in there with a custom mount (like people do with Vewlix and computer screens?).

If I remember well, that screen is supposed to be a touchscreen isn't it? Is that "sensibility" located on the bezel, or will he need to find another touchscreen? Thanks in advance for any help and excuse me if I might look a total noob, but I haver never seen that cab in real life (except once in Japan, but I only played one Puyo Puyo game ahah)
Should be pretty easy to buy a new AUO P320HVN02.0 and replace the screen, dunno about fit for other LCDs. I wouldnt risk other panels since the AUO P320HVN02.0 is still available. Use the instructions in the manual and take care not to damage the control board or touch panel ribbon. More in the thread that Brettster linked.

Back