Mark your items as sold

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
ALL SOLD. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Pang aka Buster Bros (100% working, desuicided)

Buster Bros 2 (sprite issues, desuicided)

Pang is 100% working, but Buster Bros 2 board's graphics have faulty sprites. Research shows that it could be a ram swap to fix it. I have not time or desire to try to fix this game.
Selling both of these together as a set - $120 - SOLD

Simpsons/TMNT wood control panel, got this off eBay, CNC cut to the originals. I believe he’s also a member here.
I ended up cutting my own after I decided to restore my cab to X-men rather than Simpsons. The button layout is slightly different.
The panel is fresh, unused. I can sell it for what I paid — $90 shipped in the CONUS. - SOLD

US Navy/Carrier Airwing (100% working, Long A-board) - $200 - SOLD for $170
Spiritual successor to U.N. Squadron, though a bit more linear. Still, great shmup to get a 1cc. Not too easy, but also not crazy hard.

Bucky O'Hare (4-player, 100% working, Sound IC replaced) comes with Marquee and Instruction Manual - $500 - SOLD
The sound IC has been replaced with the caius reproduction (not pictured here), so you won't have to worry about it for a long time. I kinda don't want to let this one go, as reflected in the price, but if someone wants to pay this much for it I can be convinced to sell it.

The Simpsons 4-Player (original board, working) $400--> SOLD!

1943 - Battle of Midway (original, has slight sprite issues)
Ship sprites have some lines in them. I was going to repair it but I have not time these days. Selling it for what I paid for - $120 —> PENDING ---> SOLD!!

Dogyuun (JP ver., 100% working) $700 ---> SOLD!
The board is clean, it just has some sticker residue on some of the chips. Other than that, it's in great condition. Hurts to let go, but I got some big purchases coming up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
@Mitsurugi-w....you are so lucky I got that twilight zone....I hope you enjoy the hell out of it, and remember me when you sell it!

I'm passing on smash. Cant give him what he needs for it.

Sorry all, but I’m taking the Smash kit off the list for now. I took it out to test, powered it on and found the pcb stuck in the startup check and the U99 reported bad.

Flexing the area around the chip when it’s on clears it up and plays fine. My bet is the custom needs a reflow.
Until this is repaired I’m going to hang onto it. Again, my apologies

Last edited:
The Simpsons PCB is now sold (off the shumps forum).

Bump for the rest!

If you ever consider selling your 2 boards separately, I might be interested in buying your Pang PCB only.
Thanks

1943 has sold.

Bump for bubble shootin' goodness!

Bump for the Buster Bros set!

Added the Simpsons/TMNT wooden CNC cut panel.

Back