What's new
I just strongly feel that those types of comments and behavior is uncalled for & shameful, as well as anyone who tries to defend it.

I also find it very disappointing that some people appear more offended by my feeling that this type of behavior is shameful, than by the hateful, inappropriate comments in question.

I don’t support hate messages or the messengers, if you want to dislike me for that and dislike my comments, go ahead that’s your right.

That’s all I’m going to say.

Last edited:
Go figure you are both from Cali.
Says the person posting from [checks notes] Southern California. Alright.

That's fine. Not everyone from SoCal has be friends. You're certainly not welcome at my house with your attitude.

When the pandemic ends I'll back to hosting my arcade nights, and continue inviting new people who are chill, because I enjoy the community. If you're not chill? You can find somewhere else to gather. No big deal to me.
I also find it very disappointing that some people appear more offended by my feeling that this type of behavior is shameful, than by the hateful, inappropriate comments in question.
It's just the unfortunate way it goes these days. You gotta shrug it off as best you can, but it's still a drag.

In the meantime SoCal has an amazing scene and amazing people and I for one can't wait to be able to get back to playing and hanging out in person. Don't let some grumpy people get you too down.

I dig your El Stew avatar, making me want to listen to this, it's been a while since I've played it.

el-stew-wax.jpg

They are his views that he did not bring in here, period. Someone else brought them in here, so who is the one spreading shit? This forum is made up of all types of people with all types of backgrounds, sharing a common interest.

But most importantly, leave all this non hobby related shit at the door when you come in here. You want to go pass judgment/shame someone, etc..for their views/comments/beliefs outside of the hobby, its your choice, but do it elsewhere, thanks!! Cause I come here to distract myself from the bullshit going in the world.

oh and if you dont want to be here, that is your choice also to which I say:

I dig your El Stew avatar, making me want to listen to this, it's been a while since I've played it.

el-stew-wax.jpg
Yeah, it’s definitely a cool album. I dig the cover art as well, in case anyone couldn’t tell ;)

Now I’ll have to listen to it again here soon too, it’s been a while. Jealous you have the lp, I just have my digital rip from the cd. Takes me back to my days of following Buckethead and seeing as many shows as I could back in the early 2000’s.

Peace :)

Buckethead is legit, so is DJ Disk. I remember going to a random bar one night in Oakland in the late 90’s to watch a band that Disk formed for one show only called “Tornado of Urine” which was him, Les Claypool from Primus and Buckethead. There were like 15 people there, no one gave a shit but it was one of the most insane live shows I’d seen at that point. I think most people drinking were confused at why a guy had a KFC bucket on his head.

Back