What's new

MarkWolfe

Student
Reaction score
A local arcade vendor near me in Pennsylvania (USA) zip 19381 has a lot of four suicided boards that I can buy for $200

All the boards are bare, no plastic enclosures
All are USA region boards

One of the boards is an A board the other three are B boards

Two of the B boards are revision 7 the third is reviison 4

I would like to find one or more people to go in on this with me. All I want out of it is one of the Rev 7 Boards

So that would mean the remaining three would be $50+ship to whomever wants in

Does anyone want in?

You can verify my buyer/seller status by checking "morningwolfe" on eBay or "Mark Wolfe" on the AtariAge marketplace feedback thread

I am very reliable and professional and will turn this around in five business days. I can take payments via PayPal or Square

I'm going to buy this lot after checking prices everywhere, this is an amazing deal even if I can't sell the extras right away

The boards are emaculate. I'm getting a cased working A board so I will have Two B boards and one A board to sell. I will test all of them and maybe even get them phoenixed or at least replace the battery on them

The two revision 7 boards have the pins that you can use to do the autoreset switch so that's a good thing. I think I will also outfit the boards with either F or G pal chips. I bought one G pal with my multi kit and at least one of the boards has an F pal on it already so these will be ready to go to anyone who wants in

Contact me for details. There were 80 kits sent to Paradise so I assume some people will be in the same boat I am

Want to make this as affordable as possible

I have a broken B board on a blue shell. The board had battery damage, so is likely worthless except for some working chips and the shell is in very rough shape but not broken (somebody drilled 4 holes on the blue part, though). If anybody wants it, I'll give it away just for shipping cost. Pics on demand, LOL.

Regards.

You should probably make your own thread for that eh?

Someone could make use of it I'm sure, at the very least for the chips

I might be interested Mark, I'm real new to all this though. I haven't looked into what all is involved with the kits. Would you be interested in getting one set up with a multi kit, and ready to go?

Well you would have to order the multi kit yourself but yes I could set it up for you no problem or just send you the boards prepped and ready to go if you sent me a deposit of like $20 to hold one B board and the A board until I get them and can set them up for the kit

You can order the kit today right here

http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/multi-pcbs/1616-darksoft-cps2-multi-kit.html

Hurry because these are selling fast

If for some reason I can not get the boards working I will of course refund the deposit

The balance would be due once they are tested and ready to ship

Hoping you are in the USA

Yeah. I should just need a B board. I've got a working Darkstalkers setup right now. I knew nothing about the suicide batteries and such until I started looking into the multi kit. Sounds like I should go ahead and swap the battery in my board pretty quick.

Anyways, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the kit. So I'll for sure take a board, if it will work with the kit.

Yes I'm in US. Oklahoma.

PM me for my email address

Someone else is also interested that PM'd me that I sent my email to

first come first serve, act quickly

You should probably make your own thread for that eh?

Someone could make use of it I'm sure, at the very least for the chips
I put it here because the boards you talk about have no shell, and I have a shell, so they could be a match for someone.

To anyone reading this for the first time

I do have a couple people waiting for the boards to come in and currently they are all spoken for but not officially paid for so if you have interest you can PM to be notified of someone ahead of you drops out

The A board is not fully spoken for so if someone wants just the A board and will do $50+ship, I will let it go to that person

Otherwise it will go to the first buyer for a bulk discount just to get rid of it

Thanks for the quick replies

Please visit my friends over at

www.QuarterArcade.com
If you check the sales listings on that site he lists JAMMA boards for sale, in the "working JAMMA boards" category he has a grey Asia region B board that is a revision 7 board that has the game XMEN Children of the Atom

I saw pics of the board they sent me and it's immaculate so if you want an Asia B board, go check out quarterarcade

The boards are supposed to arrive TODAY!!

UPS tracking says its on the truck out for delivery

I will inspect the boards, prep them as much I can and wait for the kit to show up so that I can test them all out. So it will be a waiting game for the multi kit which as of yet have not been shipped yet . I was told they would be by Tuesday... We shall see

In the mean time I would like to find someone who can dump the rom chips on these boards. Phoenix them to see what games are on the two populated with chips then maybe dump them to compare to existing dumps.

I need help with that so if anyone knows who I should talk to, send me the info

Back