What's new

Psnooky

Beginner
Reaction score
i just wanted to meet fellow people who are in the same boat as me wondering if FULLSET are ever going to release this game. its been so long now since i made the pre-order i dont even collect neo geo anymore. how are you guys coping with the wait ?

project neon for the neo geo mvs and aes from FULLSET is a pre order for a new title for release on the neo geo.

https://fullset.io/

Last edited:
i take it you are not one of the people waiting for your pre order then haha. i added some more information to my thread.

Wow, looks very cool! Will they sell it when/if it ever comes out?

@XtraSmiley doing a second batch would make sense by opening up a second print pre order, im sure many others wished to preorder the game. but any chance of that happing is looking bleak due to the publishers activity and updates, they are far and few, thats why im making this thread.

a bit more activity goes a long way. even the guy who made neo tetris from facebook who is a 1 man team, kept very active and thru all the issues he faced from covid, cost etc released his game.

@djsheep thanks for your imput.

Yeah, but arcade things are usually like this (it's great when they are not).

They gave an update in October, so not too long ago. Some projects, even ones on this forum, take 6-10 months for any updates.

I wouldn't sweat it yet. Then again, if you are uncertain and tired of waiting, can you contact them for a refund?

jeez 6-10 months, that is looong. well id hope i can get a refund, but for the moment just trying to find a moral support group haha who are in similar situations. i pre ordered the game close to 2.5 yrs ago.

jeez 6-10 months, that is looong. well id hope i can get a refund, but for the moment just trying to find a moral support group haha who are in similar situations. i pre ordered the game close to 2.5 yrs ago.

That's almost as long as it takes to get things from axunworks! (I kid, kinda.... been worth the wait so far)

I ordered it, and yeah the September 2022 update on Twitter was the last word out on it in quite a while. Fingers crossed.

Fullset are members here right? From Australia?

@ShootTheCore glad to here im not the only person to have pre-orderd it. jeez, they're taking their time arent they. easier to sit and wait for an item from a more established company.

Has anyone heard anything on this project? Considering they sold out 4 sets of preorders, the lack of updates is a pretty bad look.
Not herd anything since a small update on twitter in October I think it was.

Yeah, it's definitely becoming a red flag. I don't no how others are able to deal with this and the wait.

Did you preorder the game?

Sincere apologies folks! Not sure how I missed your previous pings here, but fortunately just got @djsheep’s ping on Twitter.

TLDR is that things are still moving though, yet a bit slower than planned. I’ll provide a more comprehensive update here soon though (I just woke up to this) and make sure to do address any concerns/questions as well as generally do a better job actively communicating on things again!

Sincere apologies folks! Not sure how I missed your previous pings here, but fortunately just got @djsheep’s ping on Twitter.

TLDR is that things are still moving though, yet a bit slower than planned. I’ll provide a more comprehensive update here soon though (I just woke up to this) and make sure to do address any concerns/questions as well as generally do a better job actively communicating on things again!
Thanks for your reply, I mainly made this thread to find fellow people who also are waiting on this preorder but any additional Input and updates are definitely appreciated.

Of course, I 100% understand and would have done the very same. I also just published a quick update to acknowledge the lack of communications and will ensure we provide more updates here and over our Twitter account in the coming days.

In the meantime, please feel free to put any other questions, concerns, or general feedback here or directly contact me via email or PM.

Thanks and apologies again!

Back