What's new
For Sale

Rtl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have the following for sale, all prices are in Australian dollars and don't include shipping. However, I will post worldwide at buyer's expense.

Worldwide shipping for an additional $50 USD for each PCB.

CPS1:

Street fighter 2 Turbo Kit JAP in original box with mini marquee and instructions with PCB manual. Also included is a brand-new mint condition B1 matching poster, B1 Poster is in a tube rolled brand new never displayed.

$1500
cps1.jpg
cps12.jpg
cps11.jpg

CPS2:

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Blue ETC revision on battery working A + B boards $500
supert.jpg

Marvel Superheroes versus Street Fighter ASIA Grey revision on battery working A + B boards $400 (missing label repro labels available)
mvsf.jpg

Street Fighter Zero ASIA Grey revision on battery working A + B boards $ 300
sfzero.jpg

Super Street fighter 2 the new challengers Grey revision B board only working $150
super sf.jpg

Midway:

Mortal Kombat 1 PCB working with sound board and cables $ 450 this is the Y unit revision.
mk.jpg

Namco Exceleena Arcade Cab

Full working machine with six button two player panel and a rebuilt power supply. Also new Sanwa JLF sticks and buttons.
Monitor is free from screen burn and is clean and clear, great picture. $2000

IMG_4191.jpeg

Any questions feel free to message me, I am open to trades as I am currently looking for a working Killer instinct 1 PCB

Last edited:
Could be worth mentioning if your MK2 is a 4mb or 8mb board, and if MK1 is a Y unit or T unit setup 👍

If you do come across a KI board do what ever you can to pick it up in person… they don’t ship well, even if you package them properly it’s still 50/50 they arrive working. I’ve personally had 3 of the 6 I used to own arrive not working after being shipped 🥲

Exceleena pics updated
Board pics to come this weekend

I wish to thank Rtl for his patience and for the answers to all my questions for MK2 board I was looking for.

Back