What's new
For Sale

ggallegos1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Offloading stuff that i just don't play at all per my yearly gaming purge. More stuff may follow. Shipping is included to the US, international we'll need to discuss options. If my prices are off let me know and we'll work from there.

1. SOLD PGM Bundle - comes with a clean PGM motherboard and 5 games (Demon Front, Martial Masters, Knights of Valour Plus, Oriental Legend Super Special, Dodonpachi DaiOhJou Black Label conversion cart) all in shock boxes. I can take pics of it working if that's your flavor.

$800 for the lot. SOLD

2. SOLD CPS2 - Marvel vs Capcom Hispanic A and B board. Bought this a sa candidate for a multi but then stumbled on a multi in my price range. Works like a charm and i believe it's still in battery. $200 SOLD

3. Kaneko Super Nova Cyvern Conversion Cart and motherboard - played this a couple of times, i like it a lot but not enough to have a rotated monitor just for it. Not sure what these go for as prices have been all over the place on eBay, let's say $350 shipped.

4. AES stuff

161-in-1 - $150 SOLD
NeoSD fully loaded (not the pro) - $550 SOLD
The Last Blade JP (no manual) - $300

AES with RGB Bypass and NeoSaveMasta, OG stick modded with seimetsu buttons, NGCD pad, RGB cable and third party AC Adapter - $600

Buy both the AES and Last Blades for $850 shipped!

20221220_143310.jpg
20221219_171538.jpg
20221218_090229.jpg
20221218_085954.jpg

Last edited:
I'm leaving the PGM Bundle as is for a bit to see if anyone takes it all, if not by Tuesday I'll split it up and keep updating a bundle price.

CPS2 is pending sale, likely going to add some AES stuff to this thread shortly.

And just like that someone snags the PGM Bundle for $800 at the last minute. Kaneko only remaining, will update with some AES goodness tomorrow morning

If the dude who snagged the PGM bundle has no interest in Martial Masters, HMU.

Back