What's new

GRIM.657

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm having an issue where JVS IO stops working after a game has been running for a few minutes on the Artax TTX3 multi. The game continues running fine, just no input from JVS. Keyboard input continues to work. Pressing Esc on a keyboard to go back to the menu restores JVS and I can use it to navigate the menu and relaunch a game. It seems consistent with every game so far. Anyone know of a solution or what the problem might be?

The multi is designed around the Fast I/O, JVS seems an afterthought and not thoroughly tested/supported.

Best thing to do for the multi, is to switch your cab/setup to Fast I/O.

Last edited:
I've had the same problem with JVS on the Artax Multi. Switching to Fast IO cured it. They may have some patches for it on the Unofficial Artax Discord.

I've had the same problem with JVS on the Artax Multi. Switching to Fast IO cured it. They may have some patches for it on the Unofficial Artax Discord.
ShootTheCore, how would I find that Discord channel? Did a few searches but couldn't find anything similar. Thanks!

Anyone know if the 4.1 multi with the Brooks patch on it will support 2 players (running two boards, one for P1 one for P2).

Anyone know if the 4.1 multi with the Brooks patch on it will support 2 players (running two boards, one for P1 one for P2).
BUMP!

Anyone know? Definitely not looking to join any Discord servers... if anyone on there can do a search and let me know please? @ShootTheCore ?

Back