What's new
Really nice thread and also very nice teamwork Ace and Derik !
Those look awesome !

Very curious on the process here, if yoy could explain how you achieve this cool result.

Is the engraving done by yourselves ?

I would like to be able to do this too ^^

i don't know how it would look in a cabinet but for a super gun set up no question absolutely beautiful

Really nice thread and also very nice teamwork Ace and Derik !
Those look awesome !

Very curious on the process here, if yoy could explain how you achieve this cool result.

Is the engraving done by yourselves ?

I would like to be able to do this too ^^
in my case, I a friend made me 3, the others find it here with some good fellows.
I’m talking about the archives. But I cutted (engraved)

I have more projects. But the coronavirus stop me

Attachments

• 60C32295-218D-4144-817D-846976BDCD11.jpeg
    60C32295-218D-4144-817D-846976BDCD11.jpeg
    477.7 KB · Views: 154
Wow those are looking really nice ! Great job !

Definitely looking forward to make a Vendetta a Astérix and a Sunset Riders like this !
For the engraving on plexi, do you do it yourself, do you go to a local business or is there some website offering this service ?

And what do you use to cut the plexi boards to the right size ? Recently I tried to make a plexi case from scratch and used a power tool with a disc (not sure of the english name) to cut it to the right size... but it made a mess, melting the plexi and stuff.

Gotta throw a mask on there :)
Hell yeah, it demands it :D Maybe I will do the whole top plexi in read and then engrave the logo/mask white, we will see, hopefully will get to work on it soon. Been busy selling of stuff to make room/time for other stuff
Why not 3d print it and just glue to the clear acrylic?
I guess you can, maybe Ill try that, to see how it looks, I need to get some translucent red acrylic and i just ordered a new 3d printer.

Back