74.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_6359.JPG
    IMG_6359.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_6360.JPG
    IMG_6360.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
I wonder about the seafreight fees to Costa Rica :)

Beautiful cabs, they seem to be in pristine condition!

/sarcasm :D

Am I the only one to think these kind of topics are the absolute worst sales topics ever?

Yeah. Just use a mailing list and clean up the cabs before selling, then one can ask these kind of prices.

Selling them before the container is even in the country, as-is, filthy and in need of cleanup, neckboard hanging loose penalty: $100 :D

Yeah. Just use a mailing list and clean up the cabs before selling, then one can ask these kind of prices.

Selling them before the container is even in the country, as-is, filthy and in need of cleanup, neckboard hanging loose penalty: $100 :D
Ken at thegameroom sells cleaned up and ready to go Astro Cities for $1500 plus shipping if you don't want to do any kind of TLC

however, most people will go for the cheaper option and clean it up themselves....

Couple of things:

I'd hate to tell you this, but this is the price of a roached out Astro nowadays. If you want pristine, you're paying damn near double. A decent shape Astro retails for about $1000. Like it of leave it.

The Game Room has insane prices...dont pay those.

Casey 8) has quite possibly the worst sales threads and laughable pictures. If you wanna try to get a deal, roll the bones and see what you get.

Can we please stop the constant bitching in every sales thread the guy posts though? Nothing has changed in a year and it ain't gonna change now.

I couldn't agree more with @Asure and @Sp33dFr34k

This can end up badly and make a lot of people dissapointed.

@kcarcadegame please post pictures and clear sale conditions or we'll have to close the thread.

Pinging @Mitsurugi-w
Thank you very much Mitsu, I'm sure this is something very simple we all ask him to do. To just give a clear pic and describcion of the cabs his selling and specificly the cab one gets.

KC cabs are not pristine/clean/refurbished, they are as he gets them from his supplier. Also, most of these cabs will probably come with some monitor burn, how bad is up to you to decide, etc.... If you can make the trip to check these out in person please do before you buy them.
He is selling you a working cab, nothing else. Be an informed buyer. And like its been said, if you want a better condition/clean cab, go with Ken, but you will pay accordingly for it. I personally have bought cabs from both of them and really havent had major issues with both, remember your buying used cabs that have been used/beaten on for years in a commercial environment.

The cabs are also over 20 years old. There is definitely going to be wear and tear on them. I honestly have no problem buying a good working cab from KC with having to do some TLC on it. Besides, there are some of those people who get enjoyment out of doing cab restoration.

I see a lot of mentions for ken at gameroom but when calling him and emailing multiple times I’ve been completely ignored. I think I’d rather take my chances with KC. He’s at least responsive even if you don’t get to pick and choose.

I couldn't agree more with @Asure and @Sp33dFr34k

This can end up badly and make a lot of people dissapointed.

@kcarcadegame please post pictures and clear sale conditions or we'll have to close the thread.

Pinging @Mitsurugi-w
Thank you very much Mitsu, I'm sure this is something very simple we all ask him to do. To just give a clear pic and describcion of the cabs his selling and specificly the cab one gets.
As someone who's gone personally to KC's warehouse, he'd need to take pictures of each one as they come off the truck. Otherwise, once they're in the warehouse, GOOD LUCK! It's absolutely massive. He needs to pull cabs out for nearly a day to reach the back. When I went, I could see possibly 10% of what he had in there. I did not end up buying because the cabs were not in good shape, and price was not negotiable. Prices have been going up over the past few years as the cabinets are getting rarer. I have 3 very nice NAC's and would eventually like 3 more if I can find the right deal.

I've been in contact with him to look at an Orange Vewlix Diamond at his place but been extremely busy with work lately. He also selling the Vewlix L for $1400 vs $2500 for the Vewlix Diamond. What are the differences between the two model and is Diamond worth that $1100 more? Thank you in advance.

Back