What's new

mukiex

Beginner
Reaction score
Does anyone have a solid method for printing custom instructions for the Sega arcade sticks/cabs?

I've got a 8-inch-wide laser printer with manual feed, so even with some creativity the options are kinda slim.

I've considered:

1. Print twice, tape together - Obviously the worst, quality-wise, given the seam but decent for instant prototyping
2. "ANSI C" size paper - $50 a stack (ouch), but I could cut it in half, add it to the manual feeder, and at 22 inches long, there's enough space for margins I can cut out.
3. Paper roll - Similar to ANSI C, I could manually feed it, but I can't find anything 3 inches wide XD

Beyond that, there's maybe Kinkos, but I'm pretty sure they top out at 17 inches before you start asking for banners.

Anyone who's got one of these, how do you print out these massive 480mm x 76mm instruction cards?

Even on the Sega website they have artwork that is in three sections for arcade owners to print out three A3 sheets and tape together. In wouldn’t feel bad about that. I use Officeworks - like a Kinkos - and there’s just a lot of wastage basically for an instruction strip.

Back