What's new
Want To Buy

kingpin

Student
Reaction score
Hey guys. Anyone know or can source an Astro City front panel? This is mainly what I'm looking for:
https://i.imgur.com/LPn2IrK.jpg

Prefer it to be an Astro City as opposed to a New Astro City front panel, but at this point I'm open to both (assuming the New Astro will fit an original Astro).

Any leads or sources will be thoroughly appreciated. I'm hoping to find one in the US or from somewhere where shipping cost/time isn't insane.

Just FYI, the WTB board is here.

There are probably two banned forum members that have this, but I can't recommend either one. I'm sure you probably can figure out who; one is in your vicinity, so perhaps if you visit his warehouse and leave with what you need, might work out.

Good luck!

Just FYI, the WTB board is here.

There are probably two banned forum members that have this, but I can't recommend either one. I'm sure you probably can figure out who; one is in your vicinity, so perhaps if you visit his warehouse and leave with what you need, might work out.

Good luck!
Thanks man. Yeah I've tried them both. Sadly, their reputations are accurate. I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Back