What's new
Want To Buy

Hackcell

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello,

I have to buy a repro marquee for my Astro machine, as the original is heavily damaged. I'm looking for feedback about the one sold by Arcade Art Repro vs the one sold by Arcade Art Shop.

Thank you,

Hello,

I have to buy a repro marquee for my Astro machine, as the original is heavily damaged. I'm looking for feedback about the one sold by Arcade Art Repro vs the one sold by Arcade Art Shop.

Thank you,
Go with Barry Bruise and the Arcade Art Repro store. I bought most of my candy cab stuff from there and fits perfectly.

The 2nd link Arcade Art Shop has fitment issues that people have reported.

Yeah I second Barry's store, top notch quality. He is a fellow Dutchy, so shipping to you is probably a bit higher, but worth it imo.

Btw, his name is Barry Buise, you were close :)

Barry is also working on Egret 2 illumination panels for those interested, but he is quite busy handling a few other projects. His facebook page is constantly updated with his newest works.

He's got ahold of @BuddyC 's original panel to reference the original mold. Wishing him best of luck!

Barry is also working on Egret 2 illumination panels for those interested, but he is quite busy handling a few other projects. His facebook page is constantly updated with his newest works.

He's got ahold of @BuddyC 's original panel to reference the original mold. Wishing him best of luck!
Yup. He’s still working on it.

hey guys
is the original marquee glowing under black light ?
like the control panel and side arts ?
thanks.

i had a plan to reproduce this marquee at least for my cabinets.

And thats a good idea to make it glowing :)
let me start to draw it ;)
Now I'm wondering if I should get one of wait for your repro marquee :)

Now I'm wondering if I should get one of wait for your repro marquee :)
i will check the original material today.
And maybe i already have the artwork already.

I will open a pre-order thread this week ;)
then we can decide it to make or not. Screen print requires more qty to save the cost. ;)

Attachments

• Ekran Resmi 2023-05-01 07.50.04.png
    Ekran Resmi 2023-05-01 07.50.04.png
    147 KB · Views: 40

then we can decide it to make or not. Screen print requires more qty to save the cost. ;)
Love the neon colors idea.

anyone can test the color under the black light please ?

Just wondering if @hursit will do this :)

Back