What's new
Mark your items as sold

reclaimer

Professional
Reaction score
Next up on my “clear out space in the game room” sale:

Working, well kept, nice machines ready to enjoy. Happy to go over details with seriously interested people. Right now I’m focusing on moving these out and seeing if anyone is interested before fully documenting them.

Space Duel Upright
Ms Pac Cocktail

SOLD $1,800 Tempest Cocktail
SOLD $1,900 Jaleco Pony Mk4 Candy Cab
SOLD $3,500 Blast City with Monkey Ball full kit
SOLD $2,800 Crazy Taxi Upright
SOLD $2,600 Astro City Candy Cab

Pickup in Bay Area, CA preferred. Willing to prep for shipping if buyer handles all the details of transport. (I have some recommendations I can give, depending on where in the US you are, it would be around $3-700)

Last edited:
Definitely figure out prices for your candies, they will sell. Tempest cocktail is cool... Is your Crazy Taxi Upright the USA one or JP?

Interested withdrawn. Wish I was local. Shipping will be too much for me. :(
GLWTS

Last edited:
Definitely figure out prices for your candies, they will sell. Tempest cocktail is cool... Is your Crazy Taxi Upright the USA one or JP?
I honestly didn’t know there was a JP one… or if there would be a difference. All the original stickers are in English, and it has American styled coin door.

I have a few and they are all that way. All US probably?

It’s in the Naomi Universal cabinet.

Y’all are crazy fast. 😂

Responded to DMs and texts, Updated with pending sales in OP

If this is what you’re getting rid of you must have some nice cabs that you’re keeping!

If this is what you’re getting rid of you must have some nice cabs that you’re keeping!

I do have a pretty rad collection that I love… and I’m hesitant to sell any but am just pulling the bandaid off.

These are nice too. Just thinning the herd. As someone just told me “space ain’t cheap in the bay” :)

As predicted, candies sold first :)

I have a bunch more classic arcade games for sale, posting them on KLOV, but hit me up if that’s your thing.

Thanks!

Boo! Sorry to miss out on the Astro City, but glad to hear everything went well. I can at least vouch that @reclaimer was responsive and transparent throughout, and helped me think about how I could move the cab if I were to be the Chosen One.

Boo! Sorry to miss out on the Astro City, but glad to hear everything went well. I can at least vouch that @reclaimer was responsive and transparent throughout, and helped me think about how I could move the cab if I were to be the Chosen One.

I just texted you to sell it to you :) I marked it sold because there are a few people in line (you being one of them) and no way this isn’t going to be sold to someone soon.

Last edited:
Back