What's new
I don't recall having an issue registering. What issue are you having with it?
The site just keeps cycling without sending me a confirmation email (or getting to the point where it has sent one). I have checked spam folders just in case, but no joy.

Nevermind. After cycling once again, the third time was a charm. Not sure what I did differently, but it worked.

Mine arrived over the holidays, but for various bad reasons, I didn't test it out until tonight. FotNS and Sushi Bar were preloaded, so I tried Sushi Bar, and everything worked fine. Then tried flashing SamSho 6, but a lot of sprite data appears to be corrupted. Guilty Gear X 1.5 gives me an ERROR 01 ROM CARTRIDGE INCLUDES FATAL ERROR after I select a character.

I'm going to experiment with it a bit more before asking for support over on Neo-Arcadia. I saw some people mentioned trouble when using an expansion IO, but GGX behaved the same way with or without it. (Didn't try SS6 again since the slow flashing doesn't lend itself to frequent switching.)

Then tried flashing SamSho 6, but a lot of sprite data appears to be corrupted.
Can you give more details? And maybe pictures? I didn't notice anything on my side but I didn't play much of this game.

Guilty Gear X 1.5 gives me an ERROR 01 ROM CARTRIDGE INCLUDES FATAL ERROR after I select a character.
I just retested, no problem at home. Do you have the problem every time?

I also played SS6, no problem.

I just retested, no problem at home. Do you have the problem every time?

I also played SS6, no problem.

Yeah, if this were happening widely, I’m sure it would have been evident from the Neo-Arcadia thread. I’m wondering if mine was damaged in shipping. If there’s just something like a broken solder joint, I can repair it myself.

I tried 2-3x per game and found the behavior consistent. I haven’t tried SS6 without the expansion IO card yet. Voltage reading from my JNX Atlas (the JAMMA board between the Atomiswave and cabinet JAMMA harness) was ~5.05V.

SamSho 6, behavior seems good but graphics are garbled:
IMG_0238.jpeg
IMG_0239.jpeg

GGX 1.5, good until I choose a character:
IMG_0237.jpeg

I've been running mine with the expansion i/o plugged in since I got it for lightgun support and haven't had an issue. I don't think it's related but I really don't know anyway.

I wanted to be put on the wait list for this and registered at neo arcadia buy never got a confirmation email back from the mods. Is it normal to wait over 4 days for this ?

Thanks

I wanted to be put on the wait list for this and registered at neo arcadia buy never got a confirmation email back from the mods. Is it normal to wait over 4 days for this ?

Thanks
He said he would add people to the main list when he can. It's a super slow process. The Psikyo list is even worse with people's name not showing up after several months, but he is taking care of it.

He said he would add people to the main list when he can. It's a super slow process. The Psikyo list is even worse with people's name not showing up after several months, but he is taking care of it.
Hi , thanks for the reply , I have no problem with waiting for the product but my main concern is I can't get onto the forum :( says the administrator will send a confirmation email and I never get it.

Hi , thanks for the reply , I have no problem with waiting for the product but my main concern is I can't get onto the forum :( says the administrator will send a confirmation email and I never get it.
Ah, I misread that...mine took over 10 days before I got a welcome message...lol.

forgive me if this has already been asked. Are these shipping to the US at this time? and is it cool to post on Neo Arcadia in English? Don't want to piss anyone off over there.

Thanks!

forgive me if this has already been asked. Are these shipping to the US at this time? and is it cool to post on Neo Arcadia in English? Don't want to piss anyone off over there.

Thanks!
I'm in Florida and received one. I just put what I wanted to say through google translate. Same with responding to the pm when my turn came.

Back