What's new

tonjo

Student
Reaction score
I think the CT High Roller auctioned a couple months prior went for $1850 ex buyers premium

chadzero5

Beginner
Reaction score

Murray

Professional
Reaction score
Just keep in mind it's been LCD butchered for anyone interested!

orio1

Student
Reaction score
Anyone here get that Astro near Bainsdale that was on Gumtree for like 12 hrs yesterday ?

Old mate never got back to me ( probably cos he wanted it gone by Saturday & I am stuck in jail ) but I was more than happy with his price of $250 FIRM .....

It had a LCD but rest of the cab looked pretty sweet and I am assuming it still had some kind of jamma wiring as it was running a 60in1..

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I really like that the $250 was FIRM...

You've got people out there who'd easily add an extra "0" to the end of the price... Hope Daniel Andrews jail isn't driving ya' too nutty in the Burn mate @orio1

mR_CaESaR

Grand Master
Reaction score
250 astro? Sounds like my kind of astro :)

Was the bezel hacked up?

Murray

Professional
Reaction score
Was someone here looking for a CPS-2 shell? Might be worth making an offer on this: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/293754680726
I grabbed that, because i needed the shell! I've been trying to find a CPS2 shell for ages now.

Anyways, the board was DEAD! Not that it bothered me, if it was salvageable it would have been a bonus. Here's a pic for shits and giggles.

The case was great though, which is what i really cared about.

IMG_3063.jpg

So now, I can take my multi out of my Gigawing, make the gigawing original again, and then my non cased Street Fighter Zero2 game board..... you are dead to me son.(not overly bothered by this, zero and zero 2 boards are crazy common) I'll multi that board and shove it in the green case and put my multi cPS2 label on there. As for the SF Zero 1 board i got on ebay... i'll keep the eproms and throw it in the parts bin.
IMG_3065.jpg

Here's what the Zero 1 board looks like after a good wash. Hmmmm
IMG_3066.jpg

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Nice one, glad the link helped out...

The CPS-2 board will be good for scrap, that battery damage is extreme. A good visual inidicator of what you can get "untested" or "faulty"

xodaraP

Enlightened
Reaction score
That board is way beyond repair sadly. Good for the shell though.

waali

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just fired it up on the shield tv, really good game suggestion, thanks.

Zitz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a greytop marvel superheros cps2 board going for $250 if you need another donor

Dzhay

Student
Reaction score

mR_CaESaR

Grand Master
Reaction score
It'd be so nice to have that Point Blank cab - the gunbullet one would be my preference.

That NNC is going to go for a pretty penny - especially if it has a Toshiba PF in it.

The "CONTACTLESS FLAT RATE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING $110 DOOR TO DOOR NOW AVAILABLE" makes it very tempting to bid on any of it.

SelfDeniedHoarderz

Professional
Reaction score
  • New Net City

It's all original parts. Let's the bidding war commenced, may all the cheap ass stay out of this. It's not going to end cheap for this one

Last edited: