What's new

tonjo

Student
Reaction score
Hey Merry Christmas peeps!

Hope you are all having a good one and spending some time with those you care about.

Stay safe guys and look after each other :)

evilsim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do people use to buy from there?
ive used dejapan and zenmarket. both were functional but the postage costs were pretty crazy high and delivery times always took a long time. They were always very well packaged tho. dejapan support was much better than zenmarket for me. good luck! (I could spend all my time just buying stuff from japan i LOVE it)

mR_CaESaR

Grand Master
Reaction score
I could spend all my time just buying stuff from japan i LOVE it

Yeah, I find I'm spending quite a bit of time on YAJ looking for random crap that I really don't need. For example, I purchased another TTX3 for $AUD 98.89 (was a buy it now for ¥7777). Do I need another TTX3? Hell no! but at 98 bux.. I couldn't resist hahaha. Shipping will probably cost me around 120 (if my last ttx3 is anything to go by)

Discovering dejapan has been the worst thing to happen for my wallet hahaah

klee123

Student
Reaction score
Bought a few Infinikeys and looking to install them on some of my CPS2 boards. This will be my first time soldering ever..................should be a lot of fun. :D

Jumpingmanjim

Student
Reaction score
Anyone interested in buying my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles JAMMA PCB? Don't want to deal with international shipping at the moment.

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Hope everyone in Brissy is enjoying their 3 day lockdown. If anyone needs dunny paper, holla!

tonjo

Student
Reaction score
Hope everyone in Brissy is enjoying their 3 day lockdown. If anyone needs dunny paper, holla!

You too mate. Let’s hope it’s only 3 lazy days around the house and then we’re in the clear.

No projects getting done around here though. They can stay on the “to do” list 😂

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Fingers crossed, a good sign there’s zero cases today.

Even though it’s a PITA, I applaud the powers that be for keeping COVID under control in Oz!

orio1

Student
Reaction score
I want my sunshine state money back :) Ive now been through Vic and a Qld lockdown, I should have dragged up the NAS on the plane haha :)

xodaraP

Enlightened
Reaction score
Long shot, but does anyone in Australia have a spare neobiosmasta? I have an MV1B with a bad BIOS.

Jumpingmanjim

Student
Reaction score
it's one of the older ones that require you to lift the two pins and solder two wires. But yeah i can sell it.

xodaraP

Enlightened
Reaction score
That's not a problem as long as it works. Will hopefully get this Mv1b back up and running. Send me a PM and let me know how much you need for it :)

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Does anyone here know @corey IRL? I have some outstanding business with him and he’s been AWOL since October which is unusual for him.

I hope he’s ok??

xb74

Student
Reaction score
Query regarding packages being sent from Spain - I have a sender who states he cannot send my package out due to Australia refusing packages from Spain.

Anyone else heard of this, or a similar situation?