What's new

twistedsymphony

Enlightened
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
Aside from that they’re complete as you can see.
what I can see is that in addition to the game pcbs and control panels they're missing the divider, and possibly the center box, which in the two photos where you should be able to see it, it's absent. The shot of the PCB area also has the main harness completely absent. Also it looks like a lot of the plastics were removed and stripped of the artwork like the owner was planning on using the cabs for another game so who know what else was removed or modified.

honestly still worth the price though if you wanted a VO cab but could be a lot of work depending on what's missing. There are a lot of things that might be missing that you can't tell from the photos provided, but for just the cab frame and monitors it's worth the asking price.

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I’m aiming to pick up the lot for the monitors, then passing the cab out to anyone who wants it?

Anyone in Brissy keen?

xb74

Professional
Reaction score
what I can see is that in addition to the game pcbs and control panels they're missing the divider, and possibly the center box, which in the two photos where you should be able to see it, it's absent. The shot of the PCB area also has the main harness completely absent. Also it looks like a lot of the plastics were removed and stripped of the artwork like the owner was planning on using the cabs for another game so who know what else was removed or modified.

honestly still worth the price though if you wanted a VO cab but could be a lot of work depending on what's missing. There are a lot of things that might be missing that you can't tell from the photos provided, but for just the cab frame and monitors it's worth the asking price.
Many thanks for those observations, it is appreciated. A shame the cab is incomplete.

xb74

Professional
Reaction score
Hoping you all are doing well and getting some games in!

Putting out an interest check for the JAMMA pin-out t-shirt such as seen at this link here from my friends at Murakumo-Arts:

JAMMA Pin Out T-Shirt - 叢雲商店 - BOOTH

The base shirt is United Athletic 6.2oz premium cotton.
I will have the option for a made-to-order arrangement for those interested. Approximately a 4 week turnaround.
The below colours are available choices for the shirt colour.
**The JAMMA pin-out print will always be in bright orange though, keep in mind**

Sizing is as per below (2XL and 3XL incur a slight extra cost of app. $6).

Cost I am hoping to keep under $40 per shirt (I will collate the orders for now as one lot so shipping costs are as low as humanly possible.)

Confirm your interest via a PM.

Thankyou and all the best to you all!

image.thumb.png.e4580c8529a0d87a1aa88a07fb0edac2.png

image.png.1b58da5e3cadfb6e270bf8e98d428070.png

Picture of the shirt IRL (colour 0165) -
20220920_175333.jpg

20220920_180456.jpg

Last edited:

xb74

Professional
Reaction score
On a completely different note -

Seeking a monitor and chassis for an LAI Neo Geo lowboy (4 slot).

Cabinet currently has a 20 inch monitor inside and we are looking to upgrade the screen size.

Does anybody have something suitable in the Adelaide, SA area?

Kind regards and thankyou for looking.

IMG-20221016-WA0002.jpg

xb74

Professional
Reaction score
Another friendly bump for the JAMMA t-shirt.
I am getting a few people interested and know that everyone is swamped with work and life right now.
Hit me up via PM with you colour choice and sizing.
Good weekend gaming to you all 👊

xodaraP

Legendary
Reaction score
I have just finished restoring and modding a Game Gear console and wanted to offer it for sale here before putting it up on eBay

This VA1 US region unit has been cleaned, tested and has the following mods/upgrades

BennVenn IPS screen
Recapped - ceramic capacitors
RetroSix replacement shell - Clear
RetroSix replacement buttons and pads
RetroSix screen lens - White
RetroSix CleanLight - Green
SYF USB-C power board
LiPo rechargeable battery

Photos incoming

Martyken

Student
Reaction score
Any places in Aus selling mister cases? not looking for anything too fancy just need some protection whilst moving it around.

xb74

Professional
Reaction score
We are staying OPEN over the entire holiday period.
In addition to that, we are having a Boxing Day SALE on some big ticket items - Heavily discounted parts in the Gamerfinger, SENJO, Sanwa, Buttercade, Seimitsu and KDiT product lines.
A perfect chance to get yourself top tier parts for the projects and gaming sessions during the holiday period.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Close Quarters Battle Arcade
🤜🤛
20221222_202157-01.jpeg
20221222_202259-01.jpeg
20221222_202345-01.jpeg
20221222_202034-01.jpeg
20221222_202447-01.jpeg

xb74

Professional
Reaction score
EOI - Joystick and ball top stand.
Very interesting and well thought out design, 3D printed and made in Japan.
Let me know if you are potentially interested or even definitely interested.
I would like to do a group buy and get these into peoples hands (Japanese and Korean lever versions available).
Price point will hopefully be somewhere in the $16-$24 range.
Thankyou and kind regards :)

Joystick stand 6.jpg