What's new
Listings are live now for the IL parts and the new Seimitsu gear.
20230718_191818-01.jpeg
20230718_191108-01.jpeg
20230718_201330-01.jpeg
20230718_203202-01.jpeg
20230718_210124-01.jpeg

Hi guys,

Really out of touch with PCB prices. Posted this on Aussie Arcade also.

I'm looking for prices on the following CPS2 boards:

1944 The Loop Master (Green)

Dalkstalkers (Blue)

Super Street Fighter II (Blue)

Street Fighter Alpha 2 (Blue)

X-Men Vs Street Fighter (Blue)

Cheers

I am seriously considering finally updating my game console cabling to something worthwhile. I have a Frankenstein mix of cheap Aliexpress, old RGC and a few OEM cables.

Would anyone like to go in on a group buy from Retro Access and share the load of postage from the US ?

https://retro-access.com/

If the interest is high enough, I will ask about any bulk discounts to help us out even further.

Early stages of planning.

Retro Access are the only makers offering coax cabling. Their website has a huge article explaining why coax is the best for analogue signals.
https://retro-access.com/blogs/news
With the exchange rate, each of their cables retails for about $70 AUD.

Pricey, yes. Good gear ain't cheap and cheap gear ain't good.

Send through a PM or shout out down below to register interest. All the best!

I think they’re Chinese seeing as they’re in a dumpling shop. The ad says they can be set up as vs. Pretty neat. I sent a question asking whether they are metal. The top looks metal but the CP looks like wood. I don’t know if they’re using Jamma as it has a pandora in it which I’m guessing is using vga or hdmi.

Three of these little guys for sale in Belgrave VIC. Two used for $300 each and one new for $700.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bel...ains-more-than-3000-games-for-sale/1317753708
These are pretty damn cool actually; love the funky look! Perfect size to place in small businesses like this. Would be awesome to see these at some hipster pizza joints in America. If I'm slamming IPAs and slices of pepperoni I could care less if I'm having a 100% authentic experience cranking out a game of Metal Slug with a friend.

Looking for a NAOMI 2 motherboard if anyone has one for sale. Just need the motherboard, I have all the other gear I need :)

My second Time Crisis 2 twin is due to arrive in the next 1-2 weeks, and I’ll be selling one of them on the off chance anyone here is after one? 👍

I'm wrapping up work on my Neo Geo game, and the last main thing to do is to test the behavior on Multi-Slot MVS Systems.

Would anyone have a full-tested/recapped 4-slot or 6-slot MVS for sale by any chance? I'm in Sydney :)

I'm wrapping up work on my Neo Geo game, and the last main thing to do is to test the behavior on Multi-Slot MVS Systems.

Would anyone have a full-tested/recapped 4-slot or 6-slot MVS for sale by any chance? I'm in Sydney :)

I’ve got a 4 slot that’s due for a recap. I’ll see if I can get it done this weekend and put it towards a discount on the final game :)

I don’t want to sell it because it’s had a fair amount of repair work done, but I ran it through its paces and it was working apart from dodgy sound. It should do fine for testing

Last edited:
Back