What's new
So, is anyone watching this pretty incredible Capcom Mini Cute repro thread as keenly as I am? Subject to price, I might be interested. Any other Aussies in the same boat? (Because it would make sense to put cabinets on the same boat..)

I'm watching the thread and updates.

He's done a fantastic job. I for one can't see it being cheap - especially shipping.

Fortunately for me, I have zero interest in a capcom cute. For me, the money that I would spend to get one would be better served in trying to find 2x egrets :) (which is ironic as this time last year, I said the egrets really didn't interest me, let's say they've grown on me over the year :D)

If he was making Neo Geo SC19s I would be all over that lol.

He's doing a great job though.

So, is anyone watching this pretty incredible Capcom Mini Cute repro thread as keenly as I am? Subject to price, I might be interested. Any other Aussies in the same boat? (Because it would make sense to put cabinets on the same boat..)
I'm keen

@Nimmers — I know that @oneleaf86 might be keen, myself possibly also. There’s also the possibility oneleaf has a lead on suitable CRTs for them too. Will wait and see the price. The repro is awesome and the size factor and aesthetics are the biggest appeal.

@Nimmers — I know that @oneleaf86 might be keen, myself possibly also. There’s also the possibility oneleaf has a lead on suitable CRTs for them too. Will wait and see the price. The repro is awesome and the size factor and aesthetics are the biggest appeal.
He indicated the price will be $1500 USD each based on an order of 20 units - so it's going to be $3k+ AUD landed for each unit

And, at that price count me out, will stick contently to the Astro and Blast combo...

Ouch. That's pretty heavy if it's 1.5k USD - that's without any internals too!

...or the CRT, shipping & freight, taxes & duty, etc. @mR_CaESaR -- definitely looking at $3000 AUD, but more likely $4000 after all is said and done. It's an awesome project, don't get me wrong, just EXPENSIVE!

Definitely not a project for me - I'm too much of a broke mofo :D :D

My project cabs are around the 200 dollar mark and then spend money on it over time - my astro (150), my sega rally (150), my naomi (150)

Bit of a long shot but I figure I'll ask. Anyone here have and are willing to sell me a pair of UD USB decoders on really short notice.

I've got an event I need them for and the joysticks I was planning to use I can't get hold of due to a personal emergency.

Any other sticks you can use? We've got Mega Drive, SNES, Saturn, PSX adapters now.

Hey sorry, late to the party. Thanks for the invite.

1. Bokoshi
2. Brisbane, QLD
3. Maybe repairs or pcb assembly, lead time could vary widely due to work and life commitments and/or skill level.
4. Currently looking a working Capcom A board, also a C board with the custom the 21 chip (for now) or even a working A01 custom chip so I can repair the boards I do have.
5. Youtube (dont bother looking lol), Thingiverse

Last edited:
Welcome @Bokoshi, that Gotek remote for the A500 on your thiniverse is cool, I’ll have to end up doing that.

Thanks mate,
I just got the 1.3" screen because I was disappointed about the size of the 0.91 & 0.96 screens.
I'll probably work on the design for the 1.3" this or next week I hope.

Back