What's new
I have some questions:
- Is it the case, as it seems, that they're mostly breaking non-daily driver monitors/tvs/phones? They mostly looked like crap from the shed.
- Why are they breaking their own property to send someone else a message? That's some DV tactics right there.
- What are the lies they're all referring to? Is it all the one same lie or different lies? Assuming that your audience are inhabting the same delusion as you is poor marketing.
- What have the freemasons got to do with it? Is that a group they're picking on because they can't blame Jews for everything anymore?

Disturbed to see one of the people was an LFC fan. Think he might have also been the rather angry guy who couldn't light a newspaper, which is even more disturbing.

- Why are they breaking their own property to send someone else a message? That's some DV tactics right there.
I have very few answers to your questions but for that one: because breaking someone else property is illegal.

Here's a decent looking SEGA Naomi Universal staring at $1 for someone in Sydney:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sega-Naomi-Universal-61-Game-Arcade-Cabinet/193470821851

Here a Egret 29 "Project" cab. Note: the same seller has another Egret 29 listed, but it has a botched paint job, chinese chassis and buthchered internals with "brand new" PSU and complete wiring :/ This cab here might be useful to someone needing Egret 29 parts though: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Taito-Egret-29-Arcade-machine-2-Project-Cab/164195383820

(p.s. not my auctions, just passing 'em on)

Never understood what that cutout on the right is for. Is that for your bag (or shoes)? Naomi looks good.

It's for a 6 pack and carton of durries you're meant to consume while binging on some shmups and fighters ;)

You'd get two rows of those tall Suntory premium malts in there. Honestly couldn't make me any worse at shmups.

Last edited:
Seems like a common trend on eBay lately?

Hi all,
Does anyone have an adapter they want to sell or can help me program some TSOP48 package 29F400 chips?

They're basically only available from China and I managed to get one before shipping stopped but it was broken :(

If anyone has the TL866 and got it with the adapters, the correct adapter often comes included in there :)

Last edited:
Here's a decent looking SEGA Naomi Universal staring at $1 for someone in Sydney:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Sega-Naomi-Universal-61-Game-Arcade-Cabinet/193470821851
Naomi has been cancelled :(
Someone PMed the guy an offer big enough to make him take it down.
Do sellers not have much hope for candy cabinets ending well on eBay? Surely better to have it run it's course. Never seen them end at a disappointing amount unless they're in trash condition.
No idea mate, I just know who the buyer is and that's how he said it went down. Personally I'd let the auction play out.

Hey guys
If anyone is keen I have a friend here in Melbourne with a cab for sale
A Namco noir clone 32” six button two player cab with soul caliber 2 and Namco 246 mb installed $1000

Attachments

• 23C15608-FED3-4C7E-8787-5555BCF55F06.jpeg
    23C15608-FED3-4C7E-8787-5555BCF55F06.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 118
Lol blast and vewlix not for sale atm

Any Aussie members have an Altera USB blaster I might be able to borrow? I put together a CPS2 AV board but my programmer is stuck in China :(

Hoping to be a new protector of a beautiful looking Vewlix F cabinet from our forum-mate @Rtl soon! I am pretty excited about it.

Haven't quite decided whether it will be what it is inside, or if I'll make changes to allow for console play. But just in case I do, does anyone knows a local source of Brook Universal Fighting Boards?

Oh, and Seimitsu joysticks? Or is overseas the only option?

OzStick and Austin Amusements sell Sanwa JLFs but I'm not sure if there is a local seller of Seimitsu sticks

I'm not aware of any local stockists of the Brook UFB either :(

Back