What's new
I would imagine anything that has a flat screen - my naomi universal didn't originally come with a flat screen, but I was able to get the flat screen bezel, so it should be compatible.

NNC's should be compatible.

You should still be able to use it on any 29" cab, it just means that you may have gaps on the bezel. I know a few people using a flat screen on an Astro. I also know of someone that has this monitor on his blast - but yes, there's gaps in the bezel

I would imagine anything that has a flat screen - my naomi universal didn't originally come with a flat screen, but I was able to get the flat screen bezel, so it should be compatible.

NNC's should be compatible.

You should still be able to use it on any 29" cab, it just means that you may have gaps on the bezel. I know a few people using a flat screen on an Astro. I also know of someone that has this monitor on his blast - but yes, there's gaps in the bezel
Thanks mate.

Anyone selling a Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo CPS2 A+B combo? Region doesn't matter. Cheers
There's a Blue Super Turbo B board on ebay AU right now for $475 which is very pricey and what's worse, the shell is discoloured.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Super-S...2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=705-154756-20017-0

That said, I don't see the Blue version for sale often and usually expensive if they do appear, so perhaps the Asian grey board would be a better choice if you only want the English version.

Edit: oh wow, it actually got sold.

Last edited:
There's a Blue Super Turbo B board on ebay AU right now for $475 which is very pricey and what's worse, the shell is discoloured.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Super-S...2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=705-154756-20017-0
Wowzers. I used to think $300 AUD for a A/B set was above average/expensive for any game aside from Progear. Prices have definitely taken a nosedive upwards eh? and it seems like condition isn't even taken into the pricing equation anymore.

Also, welcome @Offsider

Last edited:
I know this chap! :D
Knew you’d be here mate, bless ya!
Wowzers. I used to think $300 AUD for a A/B set was above average/expensive for any game aside from Progear. Prices have definitely taken a nosedive upwards eh? and it seems like condition isn't even taken into the pricing equation anymore.

Also, welcome @Offsider
Thanks @djsheep and grats on your new distribution venture, will definitely be on the new site for a certain something when funds permit.

-Tom

Also, welcome @Offsider

WOW it sold!?

I'm almost tempted to sell my SSF2X Japanese with artset if I can get anywhere near that price lol

@Offsider thanks! You’ll notice there’s no Pinball chat over here, and it’s more arcade-centric to our other regular haunt. You’ll fit right in.

Nice work on your restores too. You should post them up here for the folks to enjoy and as an introduction to yourself and skills.

Got a new arrival today from Bill. My second Lindbergh Universal (left). Very nice condition all round. This one has a RE2 Multi onboard which I’m looking forward to learning about. I’ll give this a good strip down clean and install my Jasen’s Customs 2P repro panel. I’m trying 2lb springs, oversized actuators and bat tops for a change. Tried the Astro City button colours but might go with something closer to stock. Very excited 😊
39DE6EF7-47D4-4011-A8DB-46E858F7FD30.jpeg
3EEB10CE-F005-4F24-B72A-6FB438E68C2C.jpeg

Which one of you Aussies is a Taito X2 expert?

Anyone here I could send an SSD to that can hook me up with the latest multi? I’m on a Mac unfortunately, which renders tasks like this impossible for me.

SORTED! - thanks @nidulans

Last edited:
Good Morning,
Just a quick introduction from me...

1. juswri
2. Victoria
3. N/A
4. LAI TMNT dedicated; Point Blank dedicated; increased understanding of Candy Cabs so I can make informed choice when it's time to buy.
5. N/A

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well ;)

Back