What's new
Arrived today, bigger than I expected and there are a few tool marks in out of the way spots but overall quite nice. Got cables for various systems I'll be testing it out on over the next week or so. Came with a chinese style AC cable (similar to US but slightly different prong size and without the holes) which I'll be avoiding.

IMG_1219.jpg
IMG_1220.jpg

Got my package delivered yesterday, although it shipped to my old address (from last year) so I'm in the process of having it sent to where I am now. Then I can test it all out :D

Got my package delivered yesterday, although it shipped to my old address (from last year) so I'm in the process of having it sent to where I am now. Then I can test it all out :D
How long did yours take?

hey Axun and drfunk2k
ive sent 2 emails with no reply yet
any other way to message you please?
thanks a lot!

Im sure he has his reasones
no judgment on my side

Realize this was asked on the previous page by @biggestsonicfan ...but any word - either from Axun or those who have received theirs - what PSU is used on his 'Pro' line of power supplies?

Was interested in maybe ordering a couple in the next month or two - and was optimistically hoping it might be something like a Mean Well QP-150-3A (given the non-Pro seems to be a RT-85) :)

Does anyone know if someone here can make the HAS dedicated power cord?

I got my PSU the other day. Really happy with the build quality of this and voltage is stable with no material loss across supplied cables. I'm happy. Worth the wait.

Back