Grand Master
Reaction score
Axun Workshop - RGB Adjust PCB

Price: $60.00

SHOP:
http://www.axunworks.com/product-p669521.html

FEATURES:
- RGB signal increase or decrease:
- Solve the problem of dark screen when connecting various home consoles to arcade machines
- Solve some JAMMA PCB too bright problems

Picture shift:
- Color monitor or TV screen offset correction

IMPORTANT:
There are separate on and off switches for RGB signal increase and decrease and screen shift.

YOUTUBE:
View: https://youtu.be/gSVZBLFoprc

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20210407202916.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210407202916.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 158
  • WeChat Image_20210407202908.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210407202908.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 169
  • WeChat Image_20210407202859.jpg
    WeChat Image_20210407202859.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
I just ordered one of these.

Including brightness adjust is a very good feature.

I'm looking forward to adding this to my setup.

Man, that offset adjust is amazing, I don't need the RGB, but I DO need that.

Is there anyway to create a version that will also shrink/expand the horizontal and vertical as well as do the adjustment?
Timeharvest sells something similar (offset adjust) but it doesn't do the brightness.

I have it, and frank_js has posted about it.

It works pretty well.

The image jumps a little bit on mine, sometimes.

This looks like a higher quality device.

I would love to have something that could adjust the size of the image too.

I forwarded the messages to Axun, maybe version 2 can accommodate the picture adjustment feature.

BEWARE:
Timeharvest sells axun products at over MSRP
They copy a lot of tech

thank you for liking this device

this is really great. designing one of these boards was something on my project list for a long time, nice to see one built!

would be great to have one on Taito F3 to fix the horizontal position issue, and on SSV hardware to fix the brightness issue.

this is really great. designing one of these boards was something on my project list for a long time, nice to see one built!

would be great to have one on Taito F3 to fix the horizontal position issue, and on SSV hardware to fix the brightness issue.
I use the timeharvest board on my Elevator Action Returns.

It gets it 99% of the way there. Still a little gap on the left hand side.

The vertical adjustment is nice for elevator action because I can see the bottom floors by moving the image up a little.

I purchased this board because I want to see if it will get me that final 1%.

This type of board also helps stop rolling of video or loss of sync on some displays.

I could not sync Final Blow to my flat panel without the timeharvest board.

I use the timeharvest board on my Elevator Action Returns.

It gets it 99% of the way there. Still a little gap on the left hand side.

The vertical adjustment is nice for elevator action because I can see the bottom floors by moving the image up a little.

I purchased this board because I want to see if it will get me that final 1%.

This type of board also helps stop rolling of video or loss of sync on some displays.

I could not sync Final Blow to my flat panel without the timeharvest board.
Please tell us your results. I'm definitely curious about F3 and FB!

FROM AXUN:
resizing needs a another chip involved. this is very possible, but the problem is it would add lag
Hello sir ! Same question i've asked RGB about this feature implementation on his nice supergun ... and he gave me the same answer like what Axun answer to you !

Last edited:
@klee123 if your Supergun allows it, try connecting via S-Video to the Framemeister. Fixed problems I had syncing.

@klee123 if your Supergun allows it, try connecting via S-Video to the Framemeister. Fixed problems I had syncing.
Yeah I use the minigun V2. 5, so the only connection I have is RGB via JP-21. I will need an adapter to get it to svideo.

That said, not too concerned nowadays since I my blast plays F3 with no issues, but I would like to have my supergun solution sorted.

Yeah I use the minigun V2. 5, so the only connection I have is RGB via JP-21. I will need an adapter to get it to svideo.

That said, not too concerned nowadays since I my blast plays F3 with no issues, but I would like to have my supergun solution sorted.
I am able to use my F3 with the GBS-C in downscale mode (to CRT).

This allows me to position the image anywhere I'd like. I'd like a solution with no extra steps though.

Back