What's new

Braintrash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the official thread for the EU users who need to update their 2.0 chips to 2.1.

The chips are now on my desk and I am proceeding to make the packages in order to weight them and be able to give exact shipping quotes.

The current list for users is:
AMS
buffi
Nomax

If you haven't already done so, please check this video:
If your unit reacts like the one in the video, then you don't need the new chips as you already have custom mapping.

So far, Nomax has confirmed his unit is not reacting like the video.

The next steps are as follow:
- In the next 24 hours, I will make the packages and weight them;
- I will then send a private message to all three users listed above asking for their address;
- Once I get a reply, I will give a quote along a Paypal address to cover the fees;
- Once the payment is received, I will post the package and send a tracking number.

If needed, you can send me your unit and I will do the swap for you.

In any case, feel free to ask any question, I will do my best to get you an answer. :)

All PMs have now been sent.

If you are in the list and haven't received one, please PM me.

If you are not in the list, please PM me too.

General questions about the EU can be asked in this thread, I will be happy to help as much as I can.

Other questions not about the EU service should be asked in the official Axun thread.

Just a quick note:

I have received all money and PMs. The packages will be made today and I will proceed to shipping tomorrow if everything goes well.

I will then send everyone a PM with tracking number.

I am a bit busy today, so don't worry if I don't read PMs before this evening.

Hi, all PMs checked, all packages are ready and addresses in hand.
I will try to ship today (I am moving to my new home, so days are a little bit hectic, but I will do my best).

All tracking numbers have been sent.

Actual shipping is tomorrow (Tuesday) since the postal office was closed today (Monday).

I remain available for any question or help.

Cheers everyone!

Back