What's new
Got my spinners and installed them in my new astro. But unfortunately they don't work or i'm too stupid. did you have to activate something somewhere else?
I used mine with the @aje_fr CPS-1 Multi which has an option to select spinner for the controls.

I’m guessing there’s a Dip Switch on the CPS-1 A-Board to activate. Try google it, or maybe someone will let you know.

Are you using the spinner roms and not the joystic roms and are they in the proper connector.

VJPs issue was resolved. There was a bad solder connection on the CPS1 adapter. Works fine on FW now.

Tried the spinners on the Taito F3 but no luck. Works great with my original Taito spinners, so the game is setup correctly. Has anybody tried the spinners on something else?

Reactions: VJP
For F3, you need to move the J3 jumper from what I recall. Look at manual for the game you are trying o to play.

For the original spinners you don‘t have to do anything. Just feed the signal into the jamma left/right. Works like that with my soinner panel but the axum spinners won‘t move the paddle. Also don‘t know if that decoder board is needed when using them as a normal spinner instead of FW.

Has anyone ever managed to use the spinners for something other than FW?

Has anyone ever managed to use the spinners for something other than FW?
Yes. Arkanoid returns, puzzle bobble, eco fighters, and a few others. It will work with any spinner game as long as you wire it properly and have the appropriate io if needed

Yes. Arkanoid returns, puzzle bobble, eco fighters, and a few others. It will work with any spinner game as long as you wire it properly and have the appropriate io if needed
I would never have expected that. You probably need the additional board for Eco Fighters. What about Puzzle Bobble(MVS) and Arkanoid returns? Brizzo(?) once made a few adapters, but they no longer seem to be available.

Please use your wisdom and bring light into my darkness.

I would never have expected that. You probably need the additional board for Eco Fighters. What about Puzzle Bobble(MVS) and Arkanoid returns? Brizzo(?) once made a few adapters, but they no longer seem to be available.

Please use your wisdom and bring light into my darkness.
You already answered your own questions. 😀

How much was brizzo selling them for? I have at least one I could sell

Back