namco noir v1 card reader blank cover bk.PNG
    104.7 KB · Views: 54
  • namco noir v1 card reader blank cover wbuttons and usb bk.PNG
    namco noir v1 card reader blank cover wbuttons and usb bk.PNG
    74.3 KB · Views: 53
  • namco noir v1 card reader blank cover wbuttons and usb.PNG
    namco noir v1 card reader blank cover wbuttons and usb.PNG
    110.3 KB · Views: 56
At the moment I’m looking into turning the card readers into a button input. But if you can make one with all buttons that would be great. I will try to get this printed also and test it out. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 54
How many buttons? I think the max is 4.
It will use 12mm buttons.

Can you make one without the usb ports, since I have no way to mount them. I have to go to a print center or ask my friend to print this out for me.

Printed a few sets in PLA and the insert seems a bit too big to fit in the outside shell. I'll try some in PETG and see if there's a difference. Thanks for doing these!

It should be an exact fit. You might be able to scale it to compensate for the slicer or resolution, but that would scale the holes too.

FWIW I didn't have to do anything for mine to fit nice in PLA or PET. I'm using a Prusa MK3S+ and print at the draft 0.30mm resolution/speed.

I can trim the panel a bit if you need, how far off is it?

I honestly think it may just be my raft layer being a bit thick. I sanded the sides of mine, maybe like .5mm on all sides and got it to snap in.

I am using a CR-10 printer, so it's a very basic machine. I'm going to try some PETG this week to see if that does a little better.

Where is a good spot to get this 3D printed. I don’t have any to buy a printer just yet, although I’ve had my eyes on the ones at micro center.

You can use treatstock.com it has a list of people that offer 3d print services that are local to you.

What size buttons did you use. Do you have a link. I need to figure out the size for the smaller buttons.

man I really should get these done for my noirs.. i just hacked up the service buttons on the monitor panel.

These are awesome

Hi. Yes I see it takes 12mm buttons. How about the usb ports. What kind of plug can I use there? Any links to Amazon you recommend? Thanks. Much appreciated.

Back