What's new
Mark your items as sold

ImportantBet

Grand Master
Reaction score
Raising funds because I lost money recently from a Punisher CPS 1.5 scam. Everything works perfectly.

$1100 PayPal G&S. I'm choosing to do business with only people I know (sorry, don't want randos putting a chargeback on me). Will upload videos later or in PM. Thanks.

Attachments

• PXL_20240207_212921715.jpg
    PXL_20240207_212921715.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 77
Great seller, I purchased an m72 multi from him not long ago. If I had the funds I'd be all over this.

Wow, great piece. Shouldn't last long.

But for the love of god, people, please ensure it's really him before sending the cash!
Sir, I have put G&S in my post plus I ask that people who have done business with me in the past are eligible to purchase this. That way they can verify and cross reference saved emails in PayPal.

That being said, I am getting too many unfamiliar names in my PMs so I'm getting the sense people are not respecting my wishes. Closing this sales thread temporarily - going for local sales only now.

Sir, I have put G&S in my post plus I ask that people who have done business with me in the past are eligible to purchase this. That way they can verify and cross reference saved emails in PayPal.

That being said, I am getting too many unfamiliar names in my PMs so I'm getting the sense people are not respecting my wishes. Closing this sales thread temporarily - going for local sales only now.
Good luck man, I wish you the best.

I can vouch for @ImportantBet as well. I shipped him several items when I was doing proxy services. I was entrusted to handle some very high ticket items for him, and he was cool as ice throughout the whole process. He was very polite and prompt with communication and also payment; the scammer took advantage of a good guy who definitely didn't deserve this.

If I had the cash this would be on the way to my house already. If it is sold here, I hope it goes to somebody who actually participates around here and doesn't just pop their head out when shit is for sale...

Back