What's new
For Sale

Dloop

Grand Master
Reaction score
Selling a Japanese version of the Battle Garegga PCB in very nice shape.

Price: 1700 euro + shipping, bank transfer

Corstat box included.

battle garegga.jpeg

Last edited:
Honestly that's why I really only play the M2 version of Garegga anymore. There's an option to make the bullets pink. Then it's a blast! :P

Razing is like the sahara. It finished raining batriders now Raizing its raining gareggas. Theres gonna be a super long drought and famine before the next rain season comes again. Its not a bad game if you turn up the contrast and adjust the colours to play this game as well as reading glasses. Shrapels ftw. Yagawa's finest? Not for me, im too old to endure it but can see why. Glwts

A small piece of unsolicited advice: do not ship in the Corstat box unless you wrap the board once again. When PCBs jiggle around in those padded hills and valleys it can tear capacitors off PCBs.

I have had it happen before to a very high-priced board. Thought I was doing the right thing and it ended in tragedy.

CORSTAT TLDR: great for storage, shit for shipping!

GLWS.

A small piece of unsolicited advice: do not ship in the Corstat box unless you wrap the board once again. When PCBs jiggle around in those padded hills and valleys it can tear capacitors off PCBs.

I have had it happen before to a very high-priced board. Thought I was doing the right thing and it ended in tragedy.

GLWS.
I second this advice.

GLWS.
Ive had more games die in corstat boxes than anywhere else. I think its the illusion of security it provides. Plus the padded foam presses down on components a bit too much. I just antistatic them these days, less space.

what’s in the picture is included, so the Japanese pcb only

Back