What's new

imbord3rlin3

Enlightened
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
can anyone tell me what value a replacement 5v pot for my blast city power supply is? looking to replace mine and i dont know which to get.

Just to clarify the ones in that catalog appear to be newer models but you could get a trim pot from anywhere as long as it's:-

• side adjustment
  • through hole
  • pin spacing 2.5mm*2.5mm and centre pin at the front

Last edited:
Just to clarify the ones in that catalog appear to be newer models but you could get a trim pot from anywhere as lots as its:-

• side adjustment
  • through hole
  • pin spacing 2.5mm*2.5mm and centre pin at the front
thats the plan! the pins r bent back and gettign soft so it needs fixing . im gonna look on arcade parts and repair. i gotta get a few things from there anyway.

Quick update on the pots. Got some in the mail from digikey and these 2 seem to be a good replacement . I read the value of the 1 good original pot I have and it measured 861 ohms. So, 1k will definitely work. Both the 3.3v and 5v pot are the same part so it seems I'm good to go. Gonna hold off on swapping them for a couple days till my psu and sound Amp recap kits come in and bang it all out at once. For those interested, I included the part numbers for the model 3 pots in the photo.
20220512_103606.jpg

Recapped the psu and installed the pot today. Tested and working good.
20220513_154058.jpg

Thats about as close as its gonna get.

20220513_160752.jpg

This is the pot I used. The other one wasn't as close to the original and probly wouldn't be accessible with the shroud on.

Back