What's new
Mark your items as sold
Sold.. thank you! all
Congrats brah, per the rules can you post the sale price? Unless there is some reason not too.
Thanks man:)...the sale price, I will leave that to the buyer..
SNK-NEO-GEO feel free to update the thread with the sale price.

I sniped it for $2500. After seeing it in person, I felt it was a solid price for the shape of the cabinet. It needs some preventive electronics maintenance that i expected any machine would need, but otherwise the picture was pretty good, it had NO burn in as far as i can see as of yet, and the cab was in amazing shape compared to all of the others I've ever seen. Had the key, the coin basket, and everything looked to be original, and overall it was so nice, that I didn't even feel like trying to haggle him on the price.

I was looking for a machine that wouldn't end up being a project for the next 3 or 4 years for me. This was that machine.

I will post some PIC's once I get things sorted out a little more in my workshop!!

@zerohimself - it was great meeting you and I’m glad that the Blast found a good home.. regarding the NEC XM29 plus and the Mitsubishi, I will place them for sale in the month of August and you will be the first person that I will reach out before listing them for sale ..hopefully, that time frame will give you enough time to plan accordingly.

Back