What's new
For Sale

Hatsune Mike

Champion
Reaction score
This is a crosspost from Shmups.

Thinning out the herd of ones I don't play as much any more.

If you're local, and I can avoid shipping, then you get a nice Corstat ESD box sized for the game.

Jigoku Meguri / Bonze Adventure - $275
In great shape, has my free play ROMs installed. Original ROMs included in an IC tube.

Boomer Rang’r - $300
Original board in good shape. I can include an absolutely awful JAMMA adapter I built by hand for this out of some scrap parts, but I can give no guarantees for the adapter's longevity.

Quartet 2 (Sega System 16) with JAMMA adapter- $200
In good shape, plays great. Has my System 16 adapter attached.

Tetris (Sega System 16B) with JAMMA adapter - $150
Still on original battery with the Hitachi CPU block. I recommend replacing the battery, but whoever buys this is probably converting it to something... comes with my System 16 adapter.

Wrestle War 16B - $140
Original Wrestle War in good shape. Does not come with a JAMMA adapter (I can include a DIY adapter, but you'll need to supply your own 56-pin edge connector)

Namco Classics vol 2 - $200 PENDING
In good shape, was recapped by former owner (the video amplifier's caps frequently go bad and cause streaking).

Galaga - $160
Galaga that's already been reworked with new sockets, resistor packs, and ribbon cables. Works perfectly. Comes with JAMMA adapter.

Last edited:
Mushihime-tama Conversion - $10000000000000

Mushihime-tama, converted from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou PCB. The original ROMs were erased and overwritten.
This one is a joke. Please do not fuss over it.
I lol'd hard on that one. Do you actually have a SaiDaiOuJou pcb in your collection because they go for extreme prices.

Damn, I've been looking for a mushihime-tama too! :(

Offer made on Gradius II conversion

I made a WTB thread on that one.

Sorry, i forgot to post most recently - everyone who's paid so far has had their stuff shipped, but I'm pushing back dealing with anything further until I return from my brief vacation, which will be early January.

Do you still have any spare sega 16B to jamma adapters left that you could sell to me?

Way later than expected, I'm stuck at home as many are so it is a good time to get back to this - I'll be resuming measuring, boxing, photographing the remaining items so that they can move along.

Tetris (Sega System 16B) with JAMMA adapter - $150
Still on original battery with the Hitachi CPU block. I recommend replacing the battery, but whoever buys this is probably converting it to something... comes with my System 16 Adapter.

i am still interested in this. perhaps you write back to me with private message

thanks

Sent a PM, I'll take the Galaga - $160 board

Back