What's new
Have a question...can you put a b-21 on a existing c-board...say one that goes to Mercs to replace the one that goes there...I know the eproms need to be replace for the b-21 to work...but it has the i/o for that game...is this possible...and if you still have any of the b-21 left how much to do this?

So If I understood right, you want to remove the B-12 from a Mercs C board and replace that B-12 with a B-21? I think this is doable. Actually maybe Mitsurugi_w could do it for a fee. Ping him.
That is exactly what I want done...

I just got a new batch from Mitsu, ready to ship in Europe. This works perfectly with the cps1 multi and many other games. PM me if you want one. They all come with original B21 and have been tested one by one. I have 12 of these only.

Attachments

• 20230321_150525.jpg
    20230321_150525.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 88
I just got a new batch from Mitsu, ready to ship in Europe. This works perfectly with the cps1 multi and many other games. PM me if you want one. They all come with original B21 and have been tested one by one. I have 12 of these only.
Any chance you made/have one with inputs? Like street fighter 2...and how much?

Would be cool to have one of these on my CPS-I multi for "completeness" sake. Too bad I don't have the funds at the moment.

Back