What's new
I've tested Cabal on real hardware (aes and mvs) with Darksoft multis, and it's great.
I also wanted to report some issue : I have title screen (black screen with 99credits and press start text only), several flickerings, tanks appearing on the black frame around the game window, and a black rectangle on the left side. I can take some pictures if needed.

I've already reported it to him and he said that happens only with "old" revision. He gave me a file but it's a MAME format I think so I can't test it on my multicart.

I've tested Cabal on real hardware (aes and mvs) with Darksoft multis, and it's great.
I also wanted to report some issue : I have title screen (black screen with 99credits and press start text only), several flickerings, tanks appearing on the black frame around the game window, and a black rectangle on the left side. I can take some pictures if needed.

If you send me the file, I can convert it to multi mvs/aes

I have an original cabal board, and the black screen, 99 credits happened to me when I had free play on, and some random dip switches activated. I turned them all off and it was ok after this.

I've already reported it to him and he said that happens only with "old" revision. He gave me a file but it's a MAME format I think so I can't test it on my multicart.
Hmm… the Multi-formatted files I posted were for the latest build as of December 7. If there’s a later build that fixes the remaining scaling flickering then I’d love to try it out. :D

Back