What's new

TheDeath

Professional
Reaction score
I finally made it to work somehow (wasn't working due to bad rams), but i was wondering if the Blue version, since its Widows XP EMB and not Montavista Linux as operator, can it be multigamed?
Can i do a "crediar multi" on it?
It's the same process as Yellow and Red versions? (CF card and HDD with games data)
Thanks

Yep - exactly the same, by replacing the CF card you’re replacing the windows installation with Linux. May run slower depending on what processor / graphics card you have in there, can’t remember what the blue came with.

Yep - exactly the same, by replacing the CF card you’re replacing the windows installation with Linux. May run slower depending on what processor / graphics card you have in there, can’t remember what the blue came with.
Thank you bobby
The blue came with P4 @ 2.-something-GHz, i think yellow and red are 3.0GHz. For the price of a used one i might just think to swap it with the 3.0.
As for the video card, blue is 7600gs so it won't probably work with all the games but i'm pretty sure you can change it too..
I've never done this before so i was wondering if the process was the same, good to know.

The 7600 will work with all the multi games @ low res and some in higher res . If you want all in high res you need the 7800 card

can I ask how do you get the multi work?
I make the CF card,it can start a menu with 'multi' and 'hardware update',but when I choose multi,the lindbergh just restart,maybe I use gamefiles in wrong way,I just put the *.dat and *.bin in the HDD,without any floder,need help.

can I ask how do you get the multi work?
I make the CF card,it can start a menu with 'multi' and 'hardware update',but when I choose multi,the lindbergh just restart,maybe I use gamefiles in wrong way,I just put the *.dat and *.bin in the HDD,without any floder,need help.

Back