What's new
Prices / Release date for the multi have been announced. The prices are fixed between all distributors at the time of release. Given the exchange rate right now, we’re looking at $1029 AUD, however that might slightly fluctuate around January. The kits are due to ship first week of February and it takes just a few days for stock to arrive to me usually.

The SD/Extension Cable/LCD Case option will be ballpark $50-70 but will confirm that closer to the time and see what other bits might be needed.

Postage costs will be the same as usual. $25 AUD standard post with Signature on Delivery, $35 AUD Express Post with Signature on Delivery. $10 extra for each option for NZ peeps.

Feel free to add yourself to the list, or if you change your mind. It will help me order enough for the store. At the moment we’re sitting on 10 people interested. I’ll order a further 5-10 units for the future / people who haven’t seen this post, but I’ll ensure everyone who’s expressed interest on this post gets their place in line.

Don’t sleep on this. Who knows what the future of the parts shortages hold in the coming months / years.

Really excited for this one! Thanks for the support.
As much it pains for me to make this decision, I'll have to back out from the list for this and maybe consider mid next year(or later).

Sorry Sheeps! :(

All good @klee123 — thanks for giving me the heads up. I hope to keep units in stock as long as possible as always locally :)

I can honestly admit that I’m still on the fence…. $$ and concept wise I have no issues with this, my main reservation is with the fact that there will likely be future revisions/enhancements and what they will offer (if anything) over this first public version.

I need to better understand the functionality and any limitations of this first version (Eg, how 10/12 MHz switching done, who gets Q sound chips and them vs FPGA?? ) before committing :(
No need to post twice, please. I already replied in the other thread.
No difference in the Qsound / FPGA, you can choose the one you want as long as there is stock.

Yep, there's no difference at all functionally. It's 1:1, 100%.

Interest check for initial allocation closed. Units for Australia / New Zealand are secured and allocated.

Good news forthcoming shortly for the 10 people who registered their interest on this thread :).

Last edited:
Registration for Batch 2 starts below. If anyone skips out from Batch 1, misses their 2 week payment period, or I get more stock, I’ll honor your place in line from the list below.

Qsound / FPGA chips will be functionally exactly the same and it’s not possible for me to promise you will get one or the other. It will be completely random amongst all retailers. I will box up all my multi stock then address them randomly to ensure this is honored. @Darksoft will confirm and explain this decision and chime in, in-case I’ve got any of my details wrong.

If this somehow affects your purchase and you’re in Batch 1, please let me know ASAP so I can remove your name from the list and move to the next person in line. Everyone else get your A and C boards ready and expect PM’s this weekend / early next week for Pre-Order / Payment info.

Last edited:
For Australia, I'm handling CPS-1 Multi pre-orders differently to the other two vendors.

I won't be accepting orders on the site immediately because I don't want interested parties who are not on the forum, that don't understand the wait list, ordering then having to refund them and risking any flags on my PayPal account.

Instead, I'll be contacting people on this list via PM with Payment details via Direct Deposit for AU and PayPal for NZ. You'll get two weeks to pay, but if you have any issues or questions please just let me know via PM.

Delivery of the Multi will be around the end of March 2022.

Further details and options of what kits are available to order are listed on the site: https://www.candycabclub.com/product/cps1

For transparancy here are the prices:

Standard Multi Kit: $1029 AUD
Standard Multi Kit + Prepared & Tested C-Board: $1079 AUD
Deluxe Multi Kit: $1099 AUD
Deluxe Multi Kit + Prepared & Tested C-Board: $1149 AUD

If there's no one else left on this list and I still have Multis left in the allocation, I'll open up general orders on the site.

Sorry for the flood of messages and info, I just want to be extremely clear so there's no confusion if anyone misses out.

Everyone on the list thus far has been PM'd details for Payment!

Can't wait to get this Multi down under and into the cabs!

Last edited:
Hey, I'm keen for a Deluxe Multi Kit + Prepared & Tested C-Board. I can pay on the 31st of Jan. Hopefully I haven't missed out on the march batch.

Hey, I'm keen for a Deluxe Multi Kit + Prepared & Tested C-Board. I can pay on the 31st of Jan. Hopefully I haven't missed out on the march batch.
You’re next in line!

Hiya,

Would like to be added to the list
"Deluxe Multi Kit (same as option 1 + 3D Printed LCD case, LCD extension cable, confirmed compatible SD card)"

Cheers.

@mikeBlack23 and @waali -- you've both been messaged for Payment as I now have extra units available in my allocation.

Any other Aussies or NZ peeps who want in on this pre-order list (or are on the original interest check list), please speak up ASAP.

This thread's been open for two months and please sincerly consider this my last call. I still have stock remaining and I've finally caught up with everyone checked in on this thread now.

Going forth, I will be listing the final units (if any) available for purchase on the site tomorrow morning and no longer honouring any existing waiting/interest check/pre-order lists for Australian or New Zealand customers. This applies not only for this Multi but also any multis going forward.

Thanks for the support all :)

Last edited:
Back