What's new

tonjo

Student
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

my AC has one of the Capcom CPs with the hatch for the Dreamcast controller.

Has anyone seen or does anyone know where I can get a high res / vector image for the CP?

I would be very thankful for any help or heads up.

cheers!

I will open a new thread for this but i have already started this project. Thanks to @PlayYing. He sent me the original Control Panel to reproduce it

The artwork have been finished. All the details have been re-drawn. It is not a scan.
The metal process completed.
The PCB Design Completed. Thanks to @yavuzg for the PCB design ;)

Please check the videos and pictures

IMG_20201030_204627.jpg

IMG_20201030_204631.jpg

IMG_20201030_204643.jpg

Ekran_goruntusu_2020-11-01_190709.png

Ekran_goruntusu_2020-11-01_190721.png

Ekran_goruntusu_2020-11-01_233227.png

Ekran_goruntusu_2020-11-01_233238.png

IMG-20201212-WA0012.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-02 at 16.29.05.jpeg

hursit, that's totally amazing!​

i'd definitely be in for one, and a spare PCB, I burnt out a diode on the PCB when i made my own maple cables for it, i repaired it but it has a lovely burn mark on it now!

Look forward to this one, please keep me posted.:D

That’s brilliant @hursit!

I can’t wait to see more. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for your thread. I’d be interested in the art work and pcb :)

Curious, what's the history behind the panel? What cabs did they originally come on? What was the use for them?

I don't think they came with any cab originally. It was just something that you could buy from Capcom. The panel would fit (New) Net City cabs.

I’m down for 1 panel with the Dreamcast pcb s ! Damn looks sweet @hursit

Alberto already produced this
Is Alberto's just a graphic on the CP? Or does his allow for installation of Dreamcast ports to be installed as well... ?

Or am I confused and all of them are just graphics on the CP

Would be neat to adapt that repro version of the PCB into a Vewlix panel.

Looking forward to this panel :D

Will it have the reflective finish on the underside or white powder coat finish?

Also any decisions with the stick mounting, bracket style or studs like the original?

Back