TB2wurQoVXXXXaBXFXXXXXXXXXX_!!1866127209.jpg
TB2A52VoVXXXXXiXFXXXXXXXXXX_!!1866127209.png
QQ截图20211210104342.png

Attachments

• O1CN01237lh2VKE3Un3ZK_!!1866127209.jpg
    O1CN01237lh2VKE3Un3ZK_!!1866127209.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Would also be nice if you could specify if those are prices with or without the A board.
That sure would be useful to the potential buyer.
Thanks

I know I am dreaming awake, but begining to ask myself if a dedicated thread for bootlegs and converts might be in order.
Or even just impose a basic template to fill up by the seller if he wants to upload a game for a sale on the forum, you know, with the basic infos :

Game : ...
System : ...
Satus : Original, Convert, Bootleg or Junk
Condition : Working - Non working
Bugs or glitches noted : ....
Repairs : ....
Accessories or Artsets (and their condition): ...
Photos for : Each boards on both sides ,Eproms and their stickers, Artsets, etc
Maybe also a video of the game being used with a post it note showing user ID and date
Etc.

I think that would be awesome, adding more transparency to the whole process and would probably makes it easier to navigate and sort through the sales or when using the search tool in the sale section at least.

Those were my two cents on the subjet, sorry for this interlude, but i thought this was an appropriate time to talk about it.

Would also be nice if you could specify if those are prices with or without the A board.
That sure would be useful to the potential buyer.
Thanks

I know I am dreaming awake, but begining to ask myself if a dedicated thread for bootlegs and converts might be in order.
Or even just impose a basic template to fill up by the seller if he wants to upload a game for a sale on the forum, you know, with the basic infos :

Game : ...
System : ...
Satus : Original, Convert, Bootleg or Junk
Condition : Working - Non working
Bugs or glitches noted : ....
Repairs : ....
Accessories or Artsets (and their condition): ...
Photos for : Each boards on both sides ,Eproms and their stickers, Artsets, etc
Maybe also a video of the game being used with a post it note showing user ID and date
Etc.

I think that would be awesome, adding more transparency to the whole process and would probably makes it easier to navigate and sort through the sales or when using the search tool in the sale section at least.

Those were my two cents on the subjet, sorry for this interlude, but i thought this was an appropriate time to talk about it.
thank you for your suggestion

Back