What's new
Mark your items as sold

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Looking to let go of the nicer of my Q25s now. Too many cabs in the house anyway, and I'm approaching the need for either a new vehicle or to repair the transmission in this one, so it's a good excuse to downsize.

May be letting the Mini Cute go as well but I've got to paint the CP box before that goes up for sale.

Bought from a NeoGeo forum member in upstate NY 4 or 5 years back, they'd gotten it in a group buy in '08 or so from a container from Japan (if you really troll NG you can find that original thread too).

Pretty clean overall, picture is excellent. I have 2 CP's for it (both populated), 1 1P 6 button, the other 2P 12 button. Spare CPO from the ever-talented Barry Bruise. Original monitor, has the Q-Sound amp, original Q-Sound speakers, original PSU, original wiring, etc etc etc. Has the optional rotation mech even.

Locks are not original. I do have the plate that the coin mechs attach to, it's just not in the cabinet because it's annoying to swap PCBs with it in there and I kept it in the closet instead, ha.

Bit deeper and heavier than most candy cabs, but incredibly solid.

$4750 picked up here in Riverside, CA, or happy to work with your shipper with a same-as-cash payment method.

Will take photo/video while the shipper's at my place to ensure no "it was that way when we picked it up" if it comes to shipping.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GkhdYRMaCTA3ptbi8

Sick cab man! With the rotate mech even. Wish I had the appropriated funds for it. Someone is about to be happy. GLWTS.

Dream cab! If only you put this up only after we could get rid of the baby clothes and toys that have filled up our garage. GLWTS!

Back