What's new

Baka

Beginner
Reaction score
Once my game is loaded all it says is that Jamma I/O board not found

I was doing research and from what i could gather is that i need power going to the I/O board via the JAMMA harness and not just the USB connection

is there a way to get power to the I/O via a modular ATX power supply because that is what im using to power my Naomi at the moment

or do i have to get an additional power supply just for the I/O board

Your Capcom IO has no power that’s why you have the error.

you can power it from the same power supply, the USB connection is not powering the Capcom IO that’s is the JVS connection.

Your Capcom IO has no power that’s why you have the error.

you can power it from the same power supply, the USB connection is not powering the Capcom IO that’s is the JVS connection.
Yeah I know I need to power the I/O board

my question is how do I get power to my I/O board from my atx power supply ? Is there a special harness?

or do I have to get a separate power supply to power the Jamma harness to power the I/O board ?

not sure about a special harness but very simple to make, but yes the ATX will power both.

my question is how do I get power to my I/O board from my atx power supply ? Is there a special harness?
I don't think there's anything pre made, but get a 4-pin ATX power connector, cut off the other end and solder GND and +5V to a 56-pin jamma connector. If you use the audio amp on the Capcom IO, you need to solder +12V as well.

Jamma pinout is here:

https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/JAMMA#Jamma_connector_pinout

I don't think there's anything pre made, but get a 4-pin ATX power connector, cut off the other end and solder GND and +5V to a 56-pin jamma connector. If you use the audio amp on the Capcom IO, you need to solder +12V as well.

Jamma pinout is here:

https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/JAMMA#Jamma_connector_pinout
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH APPRECIATE THE HELP & INFO !!!!!!!

Back