What's new
Want To Buy

PHRHD

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just decided to put out some feelers to see if maybe there was an off-chance I could track down a Capcom Mini Cute. It's smaller, so would work perfect in my tiny-ass apartment. I'm looking for others, as well, but already have great sources, and they're being used for something more. This is more of a personal search. I'll keep going on research to see what a fair price would look like, and go from there. :)

I know that it will be difficult, and plenty of others are on the hunt, as well. But figured I would throw my name in the hat, just in case!

Best of luck!

You're definitely in the 3k+ range unless you hit some kind of deal.

Best of luck!

You're definitely in the 3k+ range unless you hit some kind of deal.
That's about what I'm seeing, as well. I'd also take a Neo19, but I'm having trouble finding any price range on that... any ideas? I'd really just like something smaller that would work for an apartment but still have a fun, distinctive look.

Good luck!

Has taken me years to get one, from Japan no less. I dont see anyone here in the states selling any, maybe a trade. But as far as its value which only keeps rising, you are looking in the $3,500-5,000 range.

The Neo 19s are a bit all over the place, the minimum I have seen them at has been around $7-800 and that is in really bad condition, like get a tetanus shot and get ready with a sand blaster bad.

Good luck!

Has taken me years to get one, from Japan no less. I dont see anyone here in the states selling any, maybe a trade. But as far as its value which only keeps rising, you are looking in the $3,500-5,000 range.

The Neo 19s are a bit all over the place, the minimum I have seen them at has been around $7-800 and that is in really bad condition, like get a tetanus shot and get ready with a sand blaster bad.
Yeah, I figured it would definitely be a journey. I'm willing to pay a little more for a Neo19, but wouldn't mind the job of fixing it up if necessary. I know my way around tools pretty well, so it could be a fun project.

I'd also take a Neo19, but I'm having trouble finding any price range on that... any ideas?
$1600-2000. I've seen 3 for sale including mine in the past 3 years state-side.

If you want an SC-19 (square hood), no idea. Never seen one for sale in the US, though I know a ton of collectors who have them.

Some Neo 19s listed on YAJ now

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f286174202

These are bad, but not as bad as the other I saw up for sale stateside.
This doesn't seem that bad to me. Take care of the rust, a good quality paint job, and new decals. I'm a designer, so any stickers I can't source I can easily recreate and print myself. I've contemplated doing that in the past, and just selling designs that people need. haha

Pretty unlikely he works, but could be a good resto project...

This doesn't seem that bad to me. Take care of the rust, a good quality paint job, and new decals. I'm a designer, so any stickers I can't source I can easily recreate and print myself. I've contemplated doing that in the past, and just selling designs that people need. haha

Restore jobs/metal fab and the like is an expensive issue here in NYC, unless you can do it yourself. Reason why I started powdercoating stuff myself, but can only do small stuff because the size oven needed for large parts. But yeah, those could totally be restored, but most likely need crt/chassis/wiring replacements, etc...

Restore jobs/metal fab and the like is an expensive issue here in NYC, unless you can do it yourself. Reason why I started powdercoating stuff myself, but can only do small stuff because the size oven needed for large parts. But yeah, those could totally be restored, but most likely need crt/chassis/wiring replacements, etc...
Yeah, here in Phoenix I know plenty of shops that could help with all of that stuff. Sand-blasting, paint-booths, etc. The only main hang-up would be the electronics for me, as I'm still new to all of that... exceedingly new. haha

Let's see what @PHRHD has to say about it. Maybe they can ship two on a pallet or something... :whistling:

Let's see what @PHRHD has to say about it. Maybe they can ship two on a pallet or something... :whistling:
I think 2 on a pallet would fit, you should have seen how huge the pallet/crate for the Sega Swing cab was :D So those 19s would fit, they just need to put good padding between them.

Back