What's new
For Sale

Ace`

Student
Reaction score
Capcom-Q1 DL 1425 Qsound chips tested and fully working on a CPS2 A board, cleaned of solder and ready to go in a socket - £50 each + postage. (Loose chip only) Postage in UK is £5, Europe £8 for costs else where PM me.

Darksoft has the empty modules for sale here https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/empty-qsound-modules.22397/

Fully working Metamorphic Force original konami pcb, sound module recapped with high quality tantalum capacitors. Currently running EAA (Euro) version but I can change it to US or Japanese version if prefered.

There's a small bit of damage to the bottom right corner, otherwise in good condition. It has been cleaned but there's some stubborn dirt / staining that doesn't come off easily, if you've got more patience than me you could probably get it to clean up perfect.

£400 + postage, payment by Paypal F+F. Postage in the UK is £10, Europe £20 for costs else where PM me.

Attachments

• qsoundchips.jpg
    qsoundchips.jpg
    799.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
The Qsound chip is used on Capcom CPS1.5 / CPS2 boards, I believe these can be added to CPS1/2 multis to give them Qsound support although I'm not 100% on the details.

Back