What's new
Ok, I found the panels... I just need to lay them out and get good photos. I only have an iPhone 11 camera, hope that will be good enough? I can set it to the highest resolution for images... and I will try to find a straight edge/ruler to put in frame.

Ok, I found the panels... I just need to lay them out and get good photos. I only have an iPhone 11 camera, hope that will be good enough? I can set it to the highest resolution for images... and I will try to find a straight edge/ruler to put in frame.
It would be a good idea to take one whole picture, then take three close up individual pictures that could be pieced together. I could definitely remake it if you did that.

inkscape_drawing.jpg

I spent 30 minutes on it with just the picture from the op. What annoys me is that curved background lines aren't symmetric in the original. My OCD is acting up like crazy. I made mine symmetric.

Street Fighter II logo stolen (with shame) from imleerobson.

Anyway, iPhone 11 at max resolution is fine. Take it head on, with the ball tops off.

Nice job @nem ! :D

I am pretty confident the iphone 11 will do a fine job too.
Maybe try to adjust the white balance (not sure if that feature is available on iphone cameras tho) before taking a pic of the cpo, just to make sure it captures the right colors.

I also agree that a general picture of the whole cpo with ball tops off, and 3 close ups pictures to cover the whole cpo ; would be the best option.

Sorry for the massive delay in getting these together. I've been busy, to say the least. And sorry about not removing the ball tops, I know it would have been better but, again I have been stupid busy. Also, I didn't want to possibly mess up the condition somehow. I did at least flip over the panel so that the shadow part hopefully is not over the panel. I also tried to get the camera as square to the panel as possible, but there is always going to be some perspective and imperfection in hand held photography. Hopefully these photos are good enough for someone to do a bang up job on the repro. If you need me to do one again or a specific angle/shot I can try.

I've created a google photos album here with the photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/hMZ3smpNj9EE6NUMA

But I'm also uploading the originals here for posterity.
IMG_2210.JPG

IMG_2211.JPG

IMG_2212.JPG

IMG_2213.JPG

IMG_2214.JPGIMG_2215.JPGIMG_2216.JPGIMG_2217.JPGIMG_2218.JPG

Hi there @KaPH33n !

Boy oh boy, are those gorgeous or what !

Thank you so much for all those photos and the time spent on this !
It is greatly appreciated !
I really think those will be very useful for creating great looking repros !

Again, thanks a million for taking the time to do this !

Last edited:
They look great! I'll definitely take a stab at creating repros. I'll give you a vector file when i get it all finished up as well. I'm not sure when that will be though so be patient with me!

So I'm reading the subforum rules and it says only post external links... should I remove my previous images and only keep the google photos album link? looking for a moderator to steer me... thanks. These are photos, not scans... but I think the point of the rule was to conserve bandwidth/storage.

Back