What's new
For Sale

DanM

Beginner
Reaction score
I’ve finally laid my hands on some rare Capcom Plaza arcade tokens featuring a silhouette of Ryu.

These are genuine circulated tokens sourced from Japan.

20 for £25
30 for £30 - save 20%
50 for £40 - save 36%

UK shipping included. Worldwide tracked postage available for £12.50 up to 50 tokens. Contact me if you need more than 50 😁

PM to order or preferably use Messenger: m.me/danmorelle. PayPal G&S accepted.
Bonus coins included if payment by bank transfer/debit card via Monzo.

IMG-6002-min.jpg

IMG-5998-min.jpg

I am selling genuine circulated Capcom Plaza tokens from Japan. There are repros on the market which are smaller and Ryu’s bandana is shorter. Short bandanas make for weaker punches. Don’t throw weak hadokens, buy the real thing from me 😁!

E74817A0-E4F9-4FE8-A36A-E698F52FA6BD.jpeg

Thanks to everyone who ordered. Orders were shipped this week. If you ordered and haven’t received a PM with your tracking number please let me know!

Some Capcom tokens still available!

I have a small amount of vintage SEGA tokens that I’ve been cleaning up today that I’ll be posting here later today.

2967ED01-F8D1-4417-82BB-13C6B38024DF.jpeg

That's cool! What's the smallest amount of coins you'd be willing to ship to the states? I have a basic token collection going since I was little, didn't nab any good Japan tokens over there. Interested in the Ryu and any different SEGA ones you'd have. Thanks!

I can send one on it's own if you like but the cost probably makes it uneconomical. So I can receive payment it must be a tracked and signed package and the minimum cost of that to me is $14.60o to ship. That is the same shipping cost for up to 30 tokens!
I have 4 or 5 different SEGA tokens available. One is from the 70s and were used in SEGA electro-mechanical games! I will take some extra photos of those and include token prices asap. I also have a couple of the rare NEO GEO Land tokens, and some Taito, Namco, I will also be receiving Tecmo tokens in a couple of weeks (they are on a slow boat from Japan). If you want to check out my instagram you can seen some of the rest of my collection. I have about 2000 unique tokens in total! https://instagram.com/gesentokens

Holy crap! Very cool. I will. Yeah, a grab bag of everything you mentioned to meet the standard shipping price makes sense. I was just thinking this week that I would frame my main tokens, haha

Here are all the different SEGA tokens I have in stock. I have very limited numbers of the left and right tokens due to their obscurity.
A455770C-A65B-4E8A-89D6-A68547FD089D.jpeg

Back