What's new
Interesting.
I’m a big fan of Snow Bros and it’s Neo Geo cousins Nightmare in the Dark and Zupapa, so this might be something I enjoy.

Good luck with it!

Edit: any chance of a demo for this one once you’re ready?
Just a couple of screens, maybe up to but not including the first boss?
That way you’re not giving much away, but certainly speaking for myself, if I like it I’ll be far more likely to order a physical copy.
I’ll be pretty sure to buy the ROM regardless, because I think it’s important to support projects like this, but I’m sure you’d rather I preorder a cart.

Interesting.
I’m a big fan of Snow Bros and it’s Neo Geo cousins Nightmare in the Dark and Zupapa, so this might be something I enjoy.

Good luck with it!

Edit: any chance of a demo for this one once you’re ready?
Just a couple of screens, maybe up to but not including the first boss?
That way you’re not giving much away, but certainly speaking for myself, if I like it I’ll be far more likely to order a physical copy.
I’ll be pretty sure to buy the ROM regardless, because I think it’s important to support projects like this, but I’m sure you’d rather I preorder a cart.

Hi Chris,

We'll be very happy to have your support either way :thumbup:
Unfortunately, we cannot provide a playable demo at this point.
We'll certainly do our best however to show you the game (and the kits) as faithfully as we can before pre-orders start - and convince you you'd rather get a cart too ;)

Thanks for your interest & kind wishes! :)

Here's the title + how to play + 1st level to illustrate a few basic mechanics :)

I was specifically watching to see if you could jump down, through platforms, and it’s a yes! Nice. Opens up more strategies etc.

I imagine with games like this with fairly simple mechanics, that level design is the real challenge.

Looking really good so far. I’ll follow along 👍🏻

Some more gameplay videos illustrating how the Bomb item affects play and allows you to tailor the difficulty to your goals: survival or high score.

If you want to play safe, you can just grab the bomb and fire away:

If you want to target the highest score, you use barrels only, and avoid picking up the bomb (it turns into a diamond once the screen is cleared)

Back